- 4 killed in 3 cars and motorcycle crash at MRR2
- Mother, daughter stranded at airport
- No extension — It’s 60 from July 1
- 18-year-old chef killed in motorcycle-taxi crash
- Four die in 4-vehicle crash
- Govt agency head held over 'khalwat'
- Preparing for the politics of change
- 'Respect decision made by majority of Malaysians'
- Two in motorcycle convoy to Desaru killed in crash
- Man held over housewife's death in abuse case
- Nokia's affordable handphones
- Couple want missing daughter to return home
- Fadillah: Priority for Pan Borneo highway upgrade
- Faiq overcomes the odds
- 'Chong Wei is my idol' More
KUALA LUMPUR: Police are looking for another 25 in dividuals to facilitate investigations into the Bersih 3.0 peaceful rally, which turned into a violent riot two weeks ago.
The individuals, whose photographs were released to media earlier today, added to the 91 men and women in existing police wanted list in regard to the incident.
City police chief Datuk Mohmad Salleh in a statement said the photographs were acquired from pictures taken by policemen and media members during the rally.
He also urged public members who recognizes any suspect in the list to inform the nearest police station or contact Assistant Superintendent Azmi Aziz at 019-260 2344 or 019- 387 2344.