- 'We are ready to move forward'
- Chef detained in connection with wife's murder
- ‘Opposition chaos agenda’ claim
- Clean water supply in Selangor, KL steadily decreasing: Syabas
- Bollywood bad boy Dutt held in 'terrorist' jail cell: report
- Tales of Excalibur
- GST implementation to add up to RM27b to Malaysia's income
- Malaysian society remains male dominated
- MB: Tee acted out of respect for sultan
- Girl hit by flying object
- MB halts projects near Pedu dam
- Cabinet must ensure it delivers
- Low aims for bold anti-graft measures
- Ferguson criticises City for Mancini sacking
- MCA: Unwise not to join cabinet More
KUALA LUMPUR: The criminal trial of National Feedlot Corporation executive chairman Datuk Seri Dr Mohammad Salleh, who was charged with four charges of allegedly misusing RM49.8 million belonging to NFCorp, has been fixed for November 5 to 9, December 3 to 7 and December 10-14.
Case management has been set on October 8.