- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tiger of Jelutong’s lust for political trailblazing
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind
- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured
- Paloh assemblyman, son injured, wife killed in accident
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Pix gallery day 2
- MH370 Tragedy: Approach may be reviewed if no concrete evidence: Hishammuddin
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tributes pour in
- Karpal Singh's Death: He was St Xavier's Institution most illustrious son
- Plane may be intact on seafloor, says expert
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- Karpal Singh's Death: Coffee with less sugar, Karpal's favourite - Shop owner
- Karpal Singh's Death: Karpal's residence filled with mourners
- MH370 Tragedy: US denies MH370 'cover-up'
- Karpal Singh's Death: Karpal's body arrives in Penang residence More
KUALA LUMPUR: Businessman Datuk Seri Khalid Mohamad Jiwa, was involved in an accident while riding a high powered motorcycle in Queensland, New Zealand this afternoon.
Khalid, popularly known as Datuk K was said to be on a business trip since Dec 6 and was riding in Queenstown with some friends when the accident happened.
He was reported to have broken his shoulder bone, suffer injuries on his hands and legs but said to be in stable condition.
His sister, Datin Zaitun Mohamad Jiwa said she was informed about the incident by Khalid's friends and that he was rushed to the hospital and brought into the operation theatre.
Khalid's wife, Datuk Siti Nurhaliza Tarudin, 33, who was supposed to perform at a concert in Banjarmasin, Jakarta, Indonesia had to cancel the performance and rushed back to Kuala Lumpur before taking a flight to New Zealand tomorrow morning.
"She called me and asked if "Abang" (Datuk K) is in stable condition. She also asked me to book tickets to New Zealand for us and another friend," said Zaitun.