- MISSING MH370: Timeline of flight MH370
- MISSING MH370: MAS 'shocked' by report on co-pilot
- MISSING MH370: Loud noise reported, believed linked to missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Search for missing jet covers mountainous, forest areas
- MISSING MH370: Aviation expert suggests 6 reasons for disappearance
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Raja Bomoh arrives to help find missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Man claims possible sighting of airliner
- MISSING MH370: Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- MISSING MH370: Military says missing jet changed course
- MISSING MH370: 600,000 scan satellites images for clues
- MISSING MH370: Unlikely to be terrorist event: Interpol head
- MISSING MH370: Vietnam scales down SAR
- MISSING MH370: Chinese film stunt man on missing flight More
KUALA LUMPUR: Businessman Datuk Seri Khalid Mohamad Jiwa, was involved in an accident while riding a high powered motorcycle in Queensland, New Zealand this afternoon.
Khalid, popularly known as Datuk K was said to be on a business trip since Dec 6 and was riding in Queenstown with some friends when the accident happened.
He was reported to have broken his shoulder bone, suffer injuries on his hands and legs but said to be in stable condition.
His sister, Datin Zaitun Mohamad Jiwa said she was informed about the incident by Khalid's friends and that he was rushed to the hospital and brought into the operation theatre.
Khalid's wife, Datuk Siti Nurhaliza Tarudin, 33, who was supposed to perform at a concert in Banjarmasin, Jakarta, Indonesia had to cancel the performance and rushed back to Kuala Lumpur before taking a flight to New Zealand tomorrow morning.
"She called me and asked if "Abang" (Datuk K) is in stable condition. She also asked me to book tickets to New Zealand for us and another friend," said Zaitun.