- MH370 Tragedy: 'Unidentified material' under investigation
- MH370 Tragedy: No hesitation from Petronas to find new assets for search
- MH370 Tragedy: MAS has settled about 96 per cent claims from Chinese families
- MH370 Tragedy: Deeper search for Malaysian jet soon
- MH370 Tragedy: New independent international investigative team established
- MH370 Tragedy: Malaysia, Australia vow to keep searching
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot's brothers seen carry clothes and toiletries
- Karpal Singh's Death: Karpal's maid unable to give statement yet
- Expert: Pilot may have attempted soft landing
- Karpal Singh's Death: Police were fully on duty until Karpal's cremation
- MH370 Tragedy: ROV to replace AUV?
- Young film director makes short film on selfish Malaysian drivers
- Councillor in critical condition after stabbed on chest
- Wenger wants Arsenal to prove their worth
- S.Korea Ferry Incident: Death toll hits 150 as search gets tougher More
KUALA LUMPUR: Businessman Datuk Seri Khalid Mohamad Jiwa, was involved in an accident while riding a high powered motorcycle in Queensland, New Zealand this afternoon.
Khalid, popularly known as Datuk K was said to be on a business trip since Dec 6 and was riding in Queenstown with some friends when the accident happened.
He was reported to have broken his shoulder bone, suffer injuries on his hands and legs but said to be in stable condition.
His sister, Datin Zaitun Mohamad Jiwa said she was informed about the incident by Khalid's friends and that he was rushed to the hospital and brought into the operation theatre.
Khalid's wife, Datuk Siti Nurhaliza Tarudin, 33, who was supposed to perform at a concert in Banjarmasin, Jakarta, Indonesia had to cancel the performance and rushed back to Kuala Lumpur before taking a flight to New Zealand tomorrow morning.
"She called me and asked if "Abang" (Datuk K) is in stable condition. She also asked me to book tickets to New Zealand for us and another friend," said Zaitun.