- Six people killed in an accident at Kampung Pandan
- Malaysian boy on holiday killed in front of mother
- Six US soldiers killed in Afghan helicopter crash
- Indian national and teenage woman found murdered in apartment
- Waterspouts spotted off Lido Beach in Johor
- Man high on wanted list shot dead by police
- Malaysian sues U.S. govt
- Court dismisses defamation suit by Gardenia
- Property bubble: fact or fantasy?
- India diplomat says she faced cavity search in NYC
- Heavier prison sentence for policeman found guilty of incest
- 'No jobs for medical grads next year'
- Actress Azean Irdawaty dies
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Customs men among 11 held in raids More
KUALA LUMPUR: The Ninth Boh Cameronian Awards this evening was dazzled with ingenuity.
There were no big winners but singer cum actor Awie was delighted to take home the Best Leading Actor Award for his musical theatre role in Lat's Kampong Boy- The Musical.
The ingenuity saw the entire proceedings being held in a boxing ring, complete with descending microphone.
After its two year break, and roaring twenties theme, the popular cammies was fully attended by the Malaysian arts community.