- Police denied photo of Adam Adli being handcuffed was taken at the Jinjang police station
- ‘ Accept reality, Anwar’
- 66,000 ICs issued to Sabah immigrants
- Malaysia Airlines helps mum, child
- Mama proposes RM6,000 fee
- Birthday outing takes tragic turn
- Mother and two-month-old baby died in after ramming into an electric pole
- SUDIRMAN CUP: Kim Her stands by fading pair
- Epileptic woman who stayed alone found dead
- “I thought I knew him...”
- Zahid: Probe into Lahad Datu intrusion completed
- Police solved Pakistani murder
- Water woes for KL, Selangor folk
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- MAS served beyond its normal duties: CEO More
KUALA LUMPUR: Dance troupe Dem Lepak Boyz won the third season of Showdown, 8TV's popular dance reality show on July 4.
It beat two other troupes Project Elementz and Soul Gang to win the contest broadcast live from KL Live in Jalan Sultan Ismail here at 9.30pm.
Dem Lepak Boyz (DLB), Project Elementz (PEZ) and Soul Gang (SG) were announced as the finalists on June 27 by the show's judges, dancer / choreographer Maple Loo and hip-hop star Joe Flizzow.
The winning troupe took home RM50,000 and will participate in the Urban Dance Camp in Lorrach, Germany later this year.
The other nine dance troupes which participated in the 11-week contest were Soul Krazy, Walawei, Dvol Blacky Wacky, EGS Monster, Inversion, Kitta Move, Syko Breakerz Crew, The Hype and We Taking Over.
Showdown 2012 aired every Wednesday at 9.30pm on 8TV. It was hosted by DJ Hafiz Hatim of Fly FM.
The first season in 2010 was won by Wakaka Crew and the second season in 2011 was won by Elecoldxhot.