- 4 killed in 3 cars and motorcycle crash at MRR2
- Mother, daughter stranded at airport
- No extension — It’s 60 from July 1
- 18-year-old chef killed in motorcycle-taxi crash
- Govt agency head held over 'khalwat'
- Four die in 4-vehicle crash
- Preparing for the politics of change
- 'Respect decision made by majority of Malaysians'
- Two in motorcycle convoy to Desaru killed in crash
- Man held over housewife's death in abuse case
- Nokia's affordable handphones
- Couple want missing daughter to return home
- Faiq overcomes the odds
- Fadillah: Priority for Pan Borneo highway upgrade
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader More
Deputy Minister's official car found torched in Bukit Kapar
KLANG: The official car of Rural and Regional Development Deputy Minister Datuk Joseph Entulu Belaun, which was reported stolen on June 2 in Johor, was found torched in Bukit Kapar last Saturday.
The burnt frame of the Proton Perdana Executive was found in Jalan Akob about 8pm.
Earlier, the police and the fire and rescue department had received calls from the public that the burnt vehicle was found at the scene.
North Klang police chief ACP Mohd Shukor Sulong said today, the burnt frame was sent to the Kapar police station to facilitate investigations.
He said the deputy minister's car was reported stolen in Seri Alam, Pasir Gudang, Johor. Bernama