- 'Fake' interpreter at Mandela event claims illness
- One million residents in Selangor, KL to face water disruption from Tuesday
- Bad weather forces emergency landing for helicopter in Bintulu
- Queen Elizabeth went nuts over nibbles, court told
- Filthy, disabled children found at grim Australian incest farm
- Anger over Mandela death 'picture'
- HOCKEY: Juniors come good
- 39 dead from plague in Madagascar: government
- Chong Wei cruises to victory
- 3 Japanese firms keen to participate in S'pore-KL rail link project: PM
- Chinese flyby of asteroid shows space rock is "rubble"
- Norway offers to fill empty Swedish prison cells
- Malaysia lose to Thailand, Myanmar in sepak takraw
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- Manhunt launched for bogus interpreter at Mandela’s memorial service More
Deputy Minister's official car found torched in Bukit Kapar
KLANG: The official car of Rural and Regional Development Deputy Minister Datuk Joseph Entulu Belaun, which was reported stolen on June 2 in Johor, was found torched in Bukit Kapar last Saturday.
The burnt frame of the Proton Perdana Executive was found in Jalan Akob about 8pm.
Earlier, the police and the fire and rescue department had received calls from the public that the burnt vehicle was found at the scene.
North Klang police chief ACP Mohd Shukor Sulong said today, the burnt frame was sent to the Kapar police station to facilitate investigations.
He said the deputy minister's car was reported stolen in Seri Alam, Pasir Gudang, Johor. Bernama