- Haniff Omar's son dies after falling into drain
- Saudi beheads man for incest
- Bangladesh Islamist to be hanged after midnight
- 'Sound of Music' actress dies at 91
- Undentified lorry driver flees after hit-and-run crash
- Singapore Riot : Malaysia always in state of prepareness
- A town that's on its way to become a city
- China sex workers face 'harsh' detention: rights group
- Take photo at counter
- Netanyahu missing Mandela memorial for cost reasons: media
- Over 100,000 participate in anti-govt rally, Thai election on Feb 2
- First catenary traffic light launched
- 5 Indian nationals killed in crash
- Obama shakes hands with Cuba's Castro
- Cops in Goa arrest Indian yoga teacher More
Deputy Minister's official car found torched in Bukit Kapar
KLANG: The official car of Rural and Regional Development Deputy Minister Datuk Joseph Entulu Belaun, which was reported stolen on June 2 in Johor, was found torched in Bukit Kapar last Saturday.
The burnt frame of the Proton Perdana Executive was found in Jalan Akob about 8pm.
Earlier, the police and the fire and rescue department had received calls from the public that the burnt vehicle was found at the scene.
North Klang police chief ACP Mohd Shukor Sulong said today, the burnt frame was sent to the Kapar police station to facilitate investigations.
He said the deputy minister's car was reported stolen in Seri Alam, Pasir Gudang, Johor. Bernama