- PKR to file Balik Pulau petition
- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- M'sian couple on Aussie rich list
- Police capable of handling gathering in PJ - Ahmad Zahid
- 'Only two solutions to avert disaster'
- Stone Temple Pilots sue ex-frontman Scott Weiland
- Saiful Bukhari marries TV3 personality Nik Suryani Megat Deraman
- Soccer: I got carried away with QPR, says ’naive’ Fernandes
- University lecturers to boost English in schools
- Judge orders Philadelphia faith-healing couple held in son’s death
- Thousands throng temples nationwide
- Paul Low resigns as Transparency International Malaysia president
- Malaysian couple joins Aussie's billionaire club
- Pakatan rally at Dataran PJ
- Opposition agreed to hold peaceful gatherings but did opposite - Zahid More
Deputy Minister's official car found torched in Bukit Kapar
KLANG: The official car of Rural and Regional Development Deputy Minister Datuk Joseph Entulu Belaun, which was reported stolen on June 2 in Johor, was found torched in Bukit Kapar last Saturday.
The burnt frame of the Proton Perdana Executive was found in Jalan Akob about 8pm.
Earlier, the police and the fire and rescue department had received calls from the public that the burnt vehicle was found at the scene.
North Klang police chief ACP Mohd Shukor Sulong said today, the burnt frame was sent to the Kapar police station to facilitate investigations.
He said the deputy minister's car was reported stolen in Seri Alam, Pasir Gudang, Johor. Bernama