- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Two killed in six-vehicle pile up near Senawang
- World Cup draw 2014: Spain kick off with Dutch rematch, England handed tough
- Flood relief boat capsized, six passengers escape death
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- FATAL CRASH
- FLOOD : 2 roads in Kemaman, Hulu Terengganu closed due to erosion
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- Baby among 3 killed in Kubang Kerian crash
- Death of Mandela: Mandela a leader I admire most: Dr M
- Lim Kok Wing recalls close ties with Mandela
- Hockey: Malaysia beat New Zealand 3-2 in Junior World Cup match
- Anwar's creepy cameo
- MKN urged to acquire contingency assets that matches needs
- Return of the archer More
IPOH: PAS is having difficulty securing Malay support in rural areas and Felda schemes, said its Information chief Datuk Tuan Ibrahim Tuan Man.
He said this would make it difficult for the party to take on Umno in the Malay heartland.
One reason for this was PAS' inclusive approach whereby its programmes were too "party-centred", he said when opening Perak PAS's 16th convention here today.
Speaking to reporters afterwards, he said PAS had shorlisted its candidates for the upcoming general election and that a final decision on the successful ones would be made by the party's top leadership soon. - Bernama