- PKR to file Balik Pulau petition
- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- M'sian couple on Aussie rich list
- Police capable of handling gathering in PJ - Ahmad Zahid
- Stone Temple Pilots sue ex-frontman Scott Weiland
- 'Only two solutions to avert disaster'
- Soccer: I got carried away with QPR, says ’naive’ Fernandes
- Paul Low resigns as Transparency International Malaysia president
- Police will appeal rejection of remand on trio, says Ahmad Zahid
- Opposition agreed to hold peaceful gatherings but did opposite - Zahid
- Malaysian couple joins Aussie's billionaire club
- 2 coaches leave Manchester United
- University lecturers to boost English in schools
- Giant Lego Star Wars X-Wing lands on NY's Times Square
- Five dead as police helicopter crashes in Venezuela More
IPOH: PAS is having difficulty securing Malay support in rural areas and Felda schemes, said its Information chief Datuk Tuan Ibrahim Tuan Man.
He said this would make it difficult for the party to take on Umno in the Malay heartland.
One reason for this was PAS' inclusive approach whereby its programmes were too "party-centred", he said when opening Perak PAS's 16th convention here today.
Speaking to reporters afterwards, he said PAS had shorlisted its candidates for the upcoming general election and that a final decision on the successful ones would be made by the party's top leadership soon. - Bernama