- MH192: Bangalore bound flight made an air turn-back
- MH192 Update: Aircraft lands safely at KLIA
- MH192: Passengers express relief and gratitude to heroic pilot
- MH370 Tragedy: NOK committee to set date for 'no survivors' announcement
- Karpal Singh's Death: The Tiger is finally put to rest
- Karpal Singh's Death: Nawawi apologises to Karpal's family
- UPDATE:12 students lost in Bako Nasional Park found, 1 dead
- MISSING MH370: Debris found at Straits of Malacca
- MH370 Tragedy: Police have recorded statements from 260 people
- Tour bus tragedy updates : UK tourist identified as victim
- GOOGLE: Malaysia’s Top 10 Trending Searches on Google
- MH192: MAS given 2 days to furnish cabinet with report
- MH192: Police to look into elements of sabotage
- British tourist killed in bus crash
- S.Korea ferry incident: More bodies from ship; transcript reveals wavering More
Du Pont Malaysia comes to SJK (C) Bertam Valley's aid
CAMERON HIGHLANDS: Du Pont Malaysia came forward yesterday to help rebuild the lives of pupils of SJK (C) Bertam Valley here who were affected by the recent mud flood.
The company presented school bags to some 250 pupils and donated four computers to the school, worth over RM23,000.
Du Pont Malaysia Sdn Bhd managing director Ong Ewe Hock said the school was significant to them as it participated in one of the company's community programme a year ago.
"When we were told that the school was in need of assistance, we decided to come to their aid.
"We hope that our small contribution will encourage other companies to come forward to help the school and others in need," he said when met at the school after presenting the aid.
Meanwhile, the school's headmaster Tee Lian Yew thanked Du Pont Malaysia for their assistance.
"This is the first private company which came to our aid, and we are truly grateful to them," he added.
The mud flood in Bertam Valley on Oct 23 claimed four lives and injured another.
Some 15 kongsi houses located along the banks of Sungai Bertam were also totally destroyed in the flood. They were part of a total of 80 houses which were hit by the flood.
More than 100 cars were also damaged in the flood, including some which suffered total lost.
SJK (C) Bertam Valley was also badly affected.