- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Two killed in six-vehicle pile up near Senawang
- Three Lamborghinis go up in flames in pile-up
- FLOOD: East coast may be hit by second flood wave
- Football: 2014 World Cup team-by-team guide
- World Cup draw 2014: Spain kick off with Dutch rematch, England handed tough
- 'Make Sunni Islam official religion'
- Soi Lek's son up for MCA veep post
- 2013 SEA GAMES: Malaysia wins first gold from Wushu
- Lamborghini owners lodged report on evening of crash
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- Police: US newlyweds killed man for thrills
- World Cup draw 2014: Brazil will host "Cup of Cups" - Brazil president
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- Flood relief boat capsized, six passengers escape death More
KUALA LUMPUR -- An earthquake measuring 5.1 on the Richter scale struck south of the Mariana Islands in the north-western Pacific Ocean at 7.42 am today, according to the Malaysian Meteorological Department.
The epicentre of the quake was in the sea 1,624km northeast of Jayapura, Indonesia, and 2,880km northeast of Kinabatangan, Sabah, it said in a statement.
The quake did not pose a tsunami threat, it added. -- BERNAMA