- GST implementation to add up to RM27b to Malaysia's income
- ‘Opposition chaos agenda’ claim
- Youth slashed to death at karaoke centre
- Saiful, Nik Suryani to tie the knot
- Mourinho will win Chelsea the title
- Cops refute Guan Eng's inaction claim
- TNB: Beware of imposters
- Khairy set on 'breaking down walls'
- MCA: Unwise not to join cabinet
- Flesh-eating disease victim gets prosthetic hands
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- Arsenal eye unsettled Rooney
- Mother of Delhi gang-rape victim pleads for justice: report
- Candice Glover wins 'American Idol'
- Facebook CEO turns 28: Does age matter? More
Kuala Lumpur: The Election Commission (EC) received 205,757 applications for voter registration during the second quarter of 2012, between April and June.
According to an EC statement here today, the Supplementary Electoral Rolls will be displayed at 950 venues nationwide for 14 days, starting tomorrow.
The venues comprise 15 EC state offices, 453 computerised post offices, 86 government complexes/offices, 123 district/land offices, 48 district/municipal councils, 190 multipurpose/community halls/village head offices and 35 other related places.
"New applicants whose names have not been listed may query the matter with Form B and submit it to the Registrar (State General Election) of the area, during office hours," it said.
The statement added that Form C should be used to contest the inclusion of any names in the rolls. The public may contact the EC Head office @ 03-88856565, fax 03-88889117 or go to its website www.spr.gov.my for further information. -- Bernama