- Lamborghini owners lodged report on evening of crash
- New PTPTN rules soon
- Moyes driving us mad!
- Half-naked body of girl found by roadside
- Josiah Ng out of intensive care, stable
- Islam to be religion of federation, says Najib
- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Three Lamborghinis go up in flames in pile-up
- 2013 SEA GAMES: Malaysia wins first gold from Wushu
- Stiff Everton test for Gunners
- Murder of 3 sisters: Mother pleas for stop on rumours
- FLOOD: Victims in Dungun use tents at relief centres
- PM, sultan to open bridge today
- Football: Manchester United suffer another home defeat
- FLOOD: Worsening situation in Pahang, Terengganu More
Kuala Lumpur: The Election Commission (EC) received 205,757 applications for voter registration during the second quarter of 2012, between April and June.
According to an EC statement here today, the Supplementary Electoral Rolls will be displayed at 950 venues nationwide for 14 days, starting tomorrow.
The venues comprise 15 EC state offices, 453 computerised post offices, 86 government complexes/offices, 123 district/land offices, 48 district/municipal councils, 190 multipurpose/community halls/village head offices and 35 other related places.
"New applicants whose names have not been listed may query the matter with Form B and submit it to the Registrar (State General Election) of the area, during office hours," it said.
The statement added that Form C should be used to contest the inclusion of any names in the rolls. The public may contact the EC Head office @ 03-88856565, fax 03-88889117 or go to its website www.spr.gov.my for further information. -- Bernama