- CYCLING: Josiah in major crash
- 5 Indian nationals killed in crash
- Haniff Omar's son dies after falling into drain
- A town that's on its way to become a city
- 'Sound of Music' actress dies at 91
- Teenage boy drowns after getting trapped in quicksand
- First catenary traffic light launched
- Riot in Singapore's Little India
- 17 shoplots gutted in morning blaze
- Spanish 'ghost' airport goes up for sale
- 5 killed in crash
- Petronas reports major gas find
- House owners return to begin the big clean-up
- Rare riot shocks Singapore
- Neocolonialism of our place names More
PETALING JAYA: An electrician was charged in the Magistrate's Court here today with the murder of a trader last May.
No plea was recorded from M. Uventhiran, 24, who allegedly murdered C.Vinoth, 25, at the lakeside at Puchong Perdana in Bukit Puchong, Selangor, between 6.15 pm on May 12 and 5.25 pm on May 13 this year.
Magistrate Surya Wati Shawal fixed Oct 31 for mention.
Deputy Public Prosecutor Nur Aifaa Che Abdullah prosecuted. Bernama