- MH192: Bangalore bound flight made an air turn-back
- MH192 Update: Aircraft lands safely at KLIA
- MH370 Tragedy: NOK committee to set date for 'no survivors' announcement
- Karpal Singh's Death: The Tiger is finally put to rest
- MH192: Passengers express relief and gratitude to heroic pilot
- Karpal Singh's Death: Nawawi apologises to Karpal's family
- GOOGLE: Malaysia’s Top 10 Trending Searches on Google
- Tour bus tragedy updates : UK tourist identified as victim
- MH370 Tragedy: Police have recorded statements from 260 people
- MISSING MH370: Debris found at Straits of Malacca
- 'Unidentified plane is MH370'
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- MISSING MH370: MAS 'shocked' by report on co-pilot
- Tour bus falls into ravine, 1 died
- Mercedes, BMW chase ultra rich clients with new high end cars More
PETALING JAYA: An electrician was charged in the Magistrate's Court here today with the murder of a trader last May.
No plea was recorded from M. Uventhiran, 24, who allegedly murdered C.Vinoth, 25, at the lakeside at Puchong Perdana in Bukit Puchong, Selangor, between 6.15 pm on May 12 and 5.25 pm on May 13 this year.
Magistrate Surya Wati Shawal fixed Oct 31 for mention.
Deputy Public Prosecutor Nur Aifaa Che Abdullah prosecuted. Bernama