- 'No jobs for medical grads next year'
- Housemaid dies of shock during house break-in
- Fatal accident: British victim's family to reclaim body
- SEA GAMES: Malaysia lose 3-4 to Indonesia
- 6 foreigners die in car crash
- Gang-rape charge for those abetting in one
- Six people killed in an accident at Kampung Pandan
- PMR: Girl defies sleeping disorder to score 8A's
- Stranded plane blocks runway at South Sudan's Juba Airport
- ASB unitholders to get 7.70 sen for a unit, also one sen bonus for a unit
- Failed heist at Jalan Ipoh money-lending agency
- MCA 2013 : Youth passes 17 resolutions for party survival
- IGP's statement was misinterpreted: Sabah CP
- Malaysian boy on holiday killed in front of mother
- Azih Muda is new Cuepacs president More
Extra KTM Komuter services for 'Malam Cinta Rasul'
KUALA LUMPUR -- KTM Berhad will increase its KTM Komuter train services at the Kuala Lumpur Station in conjunction with the 'Malam Cinta Rasul' event held at Dataran Merdeka, here tomorrow night.
The programme is scheduled to start at 8pm and end at 11.30pm.
Additional trains will be available for the Sungai Gadut route at 12.25am, Tanjung Malim (12.40am), Port Klang (12.35am) and Batu Caves (12.30am), the company said in a statement today.
KTM also advised its passengers to buy return tickets to ease their journey home. -- BERNAMA