- S. Korea Ferry incident: Body of boy who raised alarm believed found
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Parents of victims attack top official
- DAP's Nga chided over Tunship call
- White House national security aide Susan Rice to meet Anwar
- S'gor police bust biggest money laundering syndicate
- klia2 receives ICAO nod, first landing
- MH370 Tragedy: Opposition leader warned from speculating on missing plane
- Obama lookalike takes it in stride
- Firefly flight forced to turn back shortly after take off
- Obama's visit a recognition for Malaysia, says Jamaluddin Jarjis
- Dog attack victim doesn't want family to know ordeal
- It's Obama's right to see Anwar or not: Dr M
- Obama to launch MaGIC in Cyberjaya on Sunday
- MH370 Tragedy: Malaysia to release preliminary report next week: PM
- MH370 Tragedy: MAS has settled about 96 per cent claims from Chinese families More
Extra KTM Komuter services for 'Malam Cinta Rasul'
KUALA LUMPUR -- KTM Berhad will increase its KTM Komuter train services at the Kuala Lumpur Station in conjunction with the 'Malam Cinta Rasul' event held at Dataran Merdeka, here tomorrow night.
The programme is scheduled to start at 8pm and end at 11.30pm.
Additional trains will be available for the Sungai Gadut route at 12.25am, Tanjung Malim (12.40am), Port Klang (12.35am) and Batu Caves (12.30am), the company said in a statement today.
KTM also advised its passengers to buy return tickets to ease their journey home. -- BERNAMA