- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Pix Gallery Day 2
- MISSING MH370: Debris near Tho Chu island not from MH370
- MISSING MH370: Search in coastal areas
- MISSING MH370: Fake passport bearers bought tickets together
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Radar showed missing plane may have turned back
- MISSING MH370: Thai police target 'passport ring' in vanished flight probe
- MISSING MH370: Love and support for Capt Zaharie fills social media
- MISSING MH370: Disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters
- MISSING MH370: MAS to fly Chinese families to KL
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- MISSING MH370: US dispatch two ships, aircraft to assist SAR operation
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot family awaits for latest updates
- MISSING MH370: Malaysia welcomes SAR assistance from other countries More
Extra KTM Komuter services for 'Malam Cinta Rasul'
KUALA LUMPUR -- KTM Berhad will increase its KTM Komuter train services at the Kuala Lumpur Station in conjunction with the 'Malam Cinta Rasul' event held at Dataran Merdeka, here tomorrow night.
The programme is scheduled to start at 8pm and end at 11.30pm.
Additional trains will be available for the Sungai Gadut route at 12.25am, Tanjung Malim (12.40am), Port Klang (12.35am) and Batu Caves (12.30am), the company said in a statement today.
KTM also advised its passengers to buy return tickets to ease their journey home. -- BERNAMA