- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tiger of Jelutong’s lust for political trailblazing
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind
- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured
- Paloh assemblyman, son injured, wife killed in accident
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Pix gallery day 2
- MH370 Tragedy: Approach may be reviewed if no concrete evidence: Hishammuddin
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tributes pour in
- Karpal Singh's Death: He was St Xavier's Institution most illustrious son
- Plane may be intact on seafloor, says expert
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- Karpal Singh's Death: Coffee with less sugar, Karpal's favourite - Shop owner
- Karpal Singh's Death: Karpal's residence filled with mourners
- MH370 Tragedy: US denies MH370 'cover-up'
- Karpal Singh's Death: Karpal's body arrives in Penang residence More
Extra KTM Komuter services for 'Malam Cinta Rasul'
KUALA LUMPUR -- KTM Berhad will increase its KTM Komuter train services at the Kuala Lumpur Station in conjunction with the 'Malam Cinta Rasul' event held at Dataran Merdeka, here tomorrow night.
The programme is scheduled to start at 8pm and end at 11.30pm.
Additional trains will be available for the Sungai Gadut route at 12.25am, Tanjung Malim (12.40am), Port Klang (12.35am) and Batu Caves (12.30am), the company said in a statement today.
KTM also advised its passengers to buy return tickets to ease their journey home. -- BERNAMA