- MISSING MH370: Fishermen find life raft near PD
- MISSING MH370: Family members attends late night briefing
- MISSING MH370: MAS 'shocked' by report on co-pilot
- A humbling experience
- life raft
- MISSING MH370: RMAF chief denies military radar report
- MISSING MH370: Radar records may lead experts, authorities solve mystery
- MISSING MH370: Loud noise reported, believed linked to missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Use of bomoh against Islamic teaching: Jakim
- MISSING MH370: Vietnam scales down SAR
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Terengganu police receive report on explosion in Marang
- Man claims he saw plane descending
- MISSING MH370: Tun M defends authorities handling of missing flight
- MISSING MH370: Search for missing jet covers mountainous, forest areas More
Extra KTM Komuter services for 'Malam Cinta Rasul'
KUALA LUMPUR -- KTM Berhad will increase its KTM Komuter train services at the Kuala Lumpur Station in conjunction with the 'Malam Cinta Rasul' event held at Dataran Merdeka, here tomorrow night.
The programme is scheduled to start at 8pm and end at 11.30pm.
Additional trains will be available for the Sungai Gadut route at 12.25am, Tanjung Malim (12.40am), Port Klang (12.35am) and Batu Caves (12.30am), the company said in a statement today.
KTM also advised its passengers to buy return tickets to ease their journey home. -- BERNAMA