- Saiful Bukhari marries TV3 personality Nik Suryani Megat Deraman
- M'sian couple on Aussie rich list
- 'Only two solutions to avert disaster'
- 20 ancient tombs unearthed near China's 3 Gorges reservoir
- PKR to file Balik Pulau petition
- Vintage Apple computer auctioned off for $668,000
- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- Suspected rebels injure India ruling party leaders
- FA Cup premier league results
- Malaysia targets 28 million foreign tourists next year - Nazri
- University lecturers to boost English in schools
- UK police question alleged soldier killer's friend
- Google eyes Waze as Facebook targets hot Web maps property
- Reports: 27 indicted in Bari match-fixing inquiry
- Thousands throng temples nationwide More
NEW YORK: Facebook wants to help you share your organs.
CEO Mark Zuckerberg says U.S. and U.K. users will be able to enroll as organ donors via links on the world’s biggest social networking site.
Zuckerberg says his friendship with Apple Inc. co-founder Steve Jobs, who had received a liver transplant before he died last year, helped spur the idea.
Zuckerberg announced the organ donor update to Facebook on “Good Morning America” Tuesday.
Facebook users who are already organ donors can add that information to their Facebook Timelines.
Facebook Inc. is busy preparing an initial public stock offering said to be pegged at $5 billion. Facebook’s IPO could place the company’s value at US$100 billion. -- AP