- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Two killed in six-vehicle pile up near Senawang
- Football: 2014 World Cup team-by-team guide
- World Cup draw 2014: Spain kick off with Dutch rematch, England handed tough
- World Cup draw 2014: Brazil will host "Cup of Cups" - Brazil president
- World Cup draw 2014: Boateng brothers to square off again in Brazil
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- Flood relief boat capsized, six passengers escape death
- World Cup draw 2014: Homage to Mandela at World Cup draw
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- Adopt affordability based payment mechanism: Umno Kelantan
- Anwar's creepy cameo
- FATAL CRASH
- Death of Mandela: Mandela a leader I admire most: Dr M
- MKN urged to acquire contingency assets that matches needs More
NEW YORK: Facebook wants to help you share your organs.
CEO Mark Zuckerberg says U.S. and U.K. users will be able to enroll as organ donors via links on the world’s biggest social networking site.
Zuckerberg says his friendship with Apple Inc. co-founder Steve Jobs, who had received a liver transplant before he died last year, helped spur the idea.
Zuckerberg announced the organ donor update to Facebook on “Good Morning America” Tuesday.
Facebook users who are already organ donors can add that information to their Facebook Timelines.
Facebook Inc. is busy preparing an initial public stock offering said to be pegged at $5 billion. Facebook’s IPO could place the company’s value at US$100 billion. -- AP