- Police deny photo of Adam Adli being handcuffed was taken at the Jinjang police station
- Respect rule of law, Karpal urged
- 'Opposition reps are anarchists': Tunku Aziz
- Toddler drowns in pail of water
- ‘ Accept reality, Anwar’
- Malaysia Airlines helps mum, child
- Mama proposes RM6,000 fee
- 66,000 ICs issued to Sabah immigrants
- “I thought I knew him...”
- Mother and two-month-old baby died in after ramming into an electric pole
- Three people killed in road accident
- 14 arrested for corruption offences
- Investments up 44%
- Birthday outing takes tragic turn More
KUANTAN: A 32-year-old factory worker sustained serious injuries after he was attacked by a group of men who then made-off with his Yamaha LC motorcycle at Indera Mahkota on Friday morning.
Armed with hockey sticks and iron pipes, the assailants hit the victim repeatedly in the 4.30am incident, which saw him suffering from severe head and body injuries.
The suspects had earlier followed the victim in several cars before blocking his path at a roundabout.
Four men in their 20s stormed out from one of the vehicles and began to hit the victim until he fell unconscious.
Before leaving the scene, the suspects took the victim's wallet containing RM300 cash.
District police chief Assistant Commissioner Mohd Jasmani Yusoff said passers by who spotted the victim near the roundabout sent him to Tengku Ampuan Afzan Hospital (HTAA) here.
He said police were investigating the motive of the attack and the victim from Semambu here was still recuperating at HTAA.