- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Two killed in six-vehicle pile up near Senawang
- Three Lamborghinis go up in flames in pile-up
- East coast may be hit by second flood wave
- Football: 2014 World Cup team-by-team guide
- World Cup draw 2014: Spain kick off with Dutch rematch, England handed tough
- Soi Lek's son up for MCA veep post
- 'Make Sunni Islam official religion'
- World Cup draw 2014: Brazil will host "Cup of Cups" - Brazil president
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- Xbox One makes hot debut as console war revs up
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- Flood relief boat capsized, six passengers escape death
- 'Extend AP system to 2020 to help Bumis'
- World Cup draw 2014: Boateng brothers to square off again in Brazil More
SHAH ALAM: A factory for recycling used goods including car and air-conditioner parts went up in smoke in Jalan Bukit Kemuning here tonight.
However, no casualties were reported and losses were estimated at RM500,000.
Selangor Fire and Rescue Department assistant operations director Mohd Sani Harul said firemen in six fire engines brought the blaze under control
at 9.03pm after receiving a distress call at 7.42pm.
Firemen were hampered by low-water pressure in the area, he told reporters at the scene.
Meanwhile, a Bangladeshi worker at the factory said he heard five loud explosions before the fire spread rapidly through the factory. - Bernama