- MH370 Tragedy: US denies MH370 'cover-up'
- MH370 Tragedy: Najib raps Anwar for absurd claims
- MH370 Tragedy: Anwar hits out at Singapore for supporting Malaysia
- Latest: More than 300 people missing after South Korea ferry sinks
- MH370 Tragedy: 6-hour data collected by Bluefin-21 being analysed
- MH370 Tragedy: Mini-sub on second mission
- 'Anwar out to fool people with absurd statement'
- Commotion breaks out at Perak-JDT match
- MH370 Tragedy: Mini-sub aborts again
- Durian odour triggers patient evacuation at Melbourne hospital
- Bentong Bus Crash: Driver tested positive for drugs
- MH370 Tragedy: First foray of mini-sub finds nothing of interest
- MH370 Tragedy: Bunga Mas Enam sails off to help SAR
- Call traced to co-pilot's phone
- UPDATE : 2 dead as S. Korea ferry with 476 passengers sinks More
SHAH ALAM: A factory for recycling used goods including car and air-conditioner parts went up in smoke in Jalan Bukit Kemuning here tonight.
However, no casualties were reported and losses were estimated at RM500,000.
Selangor Fire and Rescue Department assistant operations director Mohd Sani Harul said firemen in six fire engines brought the blaze under control
at 9.03pm after receiving a distress call at 7.42pm.
Firemen were hampered by low-water pressure in the area, he told reporters at the scene.
Meanwhile, a Bangladeshi worker at the factory said he heard five loud explosions before the fire spread rapidly through the factory. - Bernama