- MISSING MH370: Pilot's niece concerned over his safety
- MISSING MH370: Gong Kedak base abuzz with activities
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot family awaits for latest updates
- MISSING MH370 : Massive search off south Vietnam coast
- MISSING MH370 : MAS 'lost contact' with plane carrying 239 people
- MISSING MH370: Malaysia Airlines has one of Asia's best safety records
- MISSING MH370: Families in shock
- MISSING MH370: Father of MAS engineer shocked over news of son missing
- MISSING MH370: PM says still no sign of missing plane
- MISSING MH370 : Public urged not to speculate news
- MISSING MH370 : List of missing passengers
- MH370: 24 hours later, still categorised as missing
- MISSING MH370: 3 Americans on missing MAS airliner
- MISSING MH370 : Pilot is Capt Zaharie Ahmad Shah
- MISSING MH370: Incident on missing MAS airline draws interest in Indonesia More
SHAH ALAM: A factory for recycling used goods including car and air-conditioner parts went up in smoke in Jalan Bukit Kemuning here tonight.
However, no casualties were reported and losses were estimated at RM500,000.
Selangor Fire and Rescue Department assistant operations director Mohd Sani Harul said firemen in six fire engines brought the blaze under control
at 9.03pm after receiving a distress call at 7.42pm.
Firemen were hampered by low-water pressure in the area, he told reporters at the scene.
Meanwhile, a Bangladeshi worker at the factory said he heard five loud explosions before the fire spread rapidly through the factory. - Bernama