- Police deny photo of Adam Adli being handcuffed was taken at the Jinjang police station
- Respect rule of law, Karpal urged
- ‘ Accept reality, Anwar’
- 'Opposition reps are anarchists': Tunku Aziz
- Toddler drowns in pail of water
- Mama proposes RM6,000 fee
- 66,000 ICs issued to Sabah immigrants
- Malaysia Airlines helps mum, child
- Mother and two-month-old baby died in after ramming into an electric pole
- “I thought I knew him...”
- Epileptic woman who stayed alone found dead
- Birthday outing takes tragic turn
- Water woes for KL, Selangor folk
- Investments up 44% More
ALOR STAR: A farmer has died after he was bitten by a snake outside his house in Kampung Goncar, Gunung Keriang, near here, according to his family.
Saad Mansor, 63, died at 8.30 pm, two hours after he was bitten on a finger of the right hand by the snake, the type of which was unknown, while he was resting outside the house, said his son, Shahrulniza, 35.
Shahrulniza said his younger brother, Md Shahrizal, 30, and his mother, Che Jam Ismail, 63, who were at home then, rushed his father to a nearby clinic where they were advised to take him to Sultan Bahiyah Hospital here.
He said his father was reluctant to go to the hospital and returned home instead, but died shortly afterwards.
Saad was buried at the cemetery in Kampung Lengkuas, Bukit Pinang, near here at 11 am today. - Bernama