- MH370 Tragedy: Authorities hope to deploy more AUVs: Hishammuddin
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Transcript shows ferry captain delayed evacuation
- 'Johor won't budge on Friendship Bridge'
- MH370 Tragedy: Bluefin-21 completes 6th mission, 7th mission commences
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- MH370 Tragedy: Search to be most costly ever at US$100mil: analysts
- MH370 Tragedy: Drone diving to record level in plane search
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Captain, crew members arrested
- Karpal Singh's Death: Liong Sik describes Karpal as a cheeky student
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Captain says evacuation delayed for safety
- UPDATE: 6 dead, 9 missing in avalanche on Everest
- Karpal Singh's Death: Pix gallery
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind
- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured More
IPOH: A 51-year-old man and his 13-year-old son suffered injuries after a robber fired a single shot during a robbery at Taman Sejahtera in Kampar neat here last night.
In the 8.30pm incident, Zahari Din suffered injuries to his abdomen after one of the robber who stormed into his house fired a shot during a scuffle.
The bullet which penetrated the victim's abdomen then hit his son, Zaharith Aiman Mahami nearby, injuring his right thigh.
It is learnt that three suspects were involved in the robbery.
Police managed to nab one of the suspects after their vehicle collided with a four-wheel drive near Tapah.