- Police deny photo of Adam Adli being handcuffed was taken at the Jinjang police station
- Respect rule of law, Karpal urged
- 'Opposition reps are anarchists': Tunku Aziz
- Toddler drowns in pail of water
- ‘ Accept reality, Anwar’
- Mama proposes RM6,000 fee
- Malaysia Airlines helps mum, child
- 66,000 ICs issued to Sabah immigrants
- Mother and two-month-old baby died in after ramming into an electric pole
- “I thought I knew him...”
- 14 arrested for corruption offences
- Birthday outing takes tragic turn
- Epileptic woman who stayed alone found dead
- Investments up 44% More
JERANTUT: More than 40,000 Felda settlers are expected to welcome Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak who is scheduled to announce a windfall in conjunction with the listing of Felda Global Ventures Holdings this Tuesday.
The prime minister is set to make the announcement during a massive Felda settlers gathering at Felda Jengka 8, Jerantut in Pahang.
"The prime minister's announcement is not just a windfall but a response to all the criticisms and accusations hurled at the government and Felda by the
opposition all this while," said Jengka Felda deputy vice president Sulaiman Bakardi here today.
He said more than 40,000 settlers from 36 Felda schemes around Jengka are eagerly awaiting the leader's arrival.
"We want to see if those who have been belittling the listing would accept or reject the windfall," he added. - Bernama