- Low aims for bold anti-graft measures
- 'We are ready to move forward'
- Nokia's affordable handphones
- Govt agency head held over 'khalwat'
- GST implementation to add up to RM27b to Malaysia's income
- Clean water supply in Selangor, KL steadily decreasing: Syabas
- Small fire sends smoke into 787 cabin in Boston
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- ‘Opposition chaos agenda’ claim
- Saiful, Nik Suryani to tie the knot
- Cool, cool hills
- Cop, restaurant worker slashed
- Japan's elderly not acting their age
- Ferguson praises 'amazing' Beckham's longevity
- Visually-impaired student swims across Penang Channel More
Petaling Jaya: An administrative executive with TV9 was found dead in her Saujana Apartment unit, Damansara Damai here yesterday.
Petaling Jaya police chief ACP Arjunaidi Mohamed said the body of Syaleza Jaafar, 31, was found by her husband, Norazman Bashah in the second bedroom at about 7 pm.
The police do not suspect foul play and the case was categorised as sudden death, Arjunaidi said when contacted.
Meanwhile, the victim's father Jaffar Bakri, 60, said he was informed of her daughter's death by his eldest son who learned about it from the victim's husband at about 9.30 pm.
Syaleza told her mother yesterday morning that she was unwell, Jaafar said when met at the Sungai Buloh Hospital's mortuary here today.
"Normally, she talked for a long time, but not yesterday," he said. Syazlena was the second of six siblings and has a two-year-old baby boy, he added.