- 4 killed in 3 cars and motorcycle crash at MRR2
- Mother, daughter stranded at airport
- No extension — It’s 60 from July 1
- Four die in 4-vehicle crash
- 18-year-old chef killed in motorcycle-taxi crash
- Govt agency head held over 'khalwat'
- Husband's friend held over housewife's death
- Preparing for the politics of change
- Two in motorcycle convoy to Desaru killed in crash
- MAS served beyond its normal duties: CEO
- 'Chong Wei is my idol'
- Fadillah: Priority for Pan Borneo highway upgrade
- 'Respect decision made by majority of Malaysians'
- Guan Eng: State govt has the right to hold rally
- Nokia's affordable handphones More
DUNGUN: Seven members of a family lost all their belongings when fire gutted their wooden house in Jalan Nibong, here today.
According to the victim Sopiah Hamid, 33, she had gone out to a petrol station situated about 2km, with her six-month old youngest child on a motorcycle when the incident happened.
"When I returned home shortly, I was shocked to see many people trying to douse the fire that had gutted my house. We lost everything in the fire," she told reporters here today.
She added that her four other children were in school and her husband had gone fishing when the fire started.
Meanwhile, the Fire and Rescue Department took about 30 minutes to bring the fire under control. -- BERNAMA