- MH192: Bangalore bound flight made an air turn-back
- MH370 Tragedy: Cyclone threatens to disrupt search
- Gruesome discovery by shopping couple; dead teen tied in a chair
- Playtime turns to horror as iron rod pierces boy’s cheek
- S.Korea ferry incident: More bodies from ship; transcript reveals wavering
- 6 cars damaged, roofs flown away during storm in PJ
- MH192: Passengers express relief and gratitude to heroic pilot
- MH192: MAS given 2 days to furnish cabinet with report
- MH192 Update: Aircraft lands safely at KLIA
- MH370 Tragedy: Sub search two-third complete
- Teen survives five-hour flight in airplane wheel well
- Reports say Moyes' term nearing end at Man United
- MISSING MH370: Debris found at Straits of Malacca
- UPDATE:12 students lost in Bako National Park found, 1 dead
- Karpal Singh's Death: Nawawi apologises to Karpal's family More
KEPALA BATAS: Tonnes of plastic products went up in smoke after a store in Kampung Selamat here caught fire yesterday evening.
The store, located in Jalan Lima, was completely destroyed in the 10.30pm fire but no injury was reported as it was already closed for the day when the fire broke-out.
Its owner Ooi Chin Hooi said he rushed to the scene upon being alerted on the tragedy but there was nothing much he could no as the building was already engulfed by the blaze.
It was the second blow for Ooi after his store was gutted down by a fire four years ago. Firefighters managed to put out the fire at 11.50pm and investigation on the cause of fire and the losses were underway.