- 'We are ready to move forward'
- Low aims for bold anti-graft measures
- Nokia's affordable handphones
- GST implementation to add up to RM27b to Malaysia's income
- Govt agency head held over 'khalwat'
- Clean water supply in Selangor, KL steadily decreasing: Syabas
- Small fire sends smoke into 787 cabin in Boston
- ‘Opposition chaos agenda’ claim
- Saiful, Nik Suryani to tie the knot
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- Japan's elderly not acting their age
- Cool, cool hills
- Chef detained in connection with wife's murder
- Ferguson praises 'amazing' Beckham's longevity
- Cop, restaurant worker slashed More
The first A380 for Malaysia Airlines (MAS) was unveiled today bearing its special celebration livery, ahead of entry-into-service next week on the Kuala Lumpur-London route.
The livery was designed by MAS specifically for it its new A380 flagship and was applied post-delivery by Airbus in Toulouse.
Altogether MAS has ordered six A380s with a premium layout seating 494 passengers in three classes.