- PKR to file Balik Pulau petition
- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- M'sian couple on Aussie rich list
- Police capable of handling gathering in PJ - Ahmad Zahid
- Stone Temple Pilots sue ex-frontman Scott Weiland
- 'Only two solutions to avert disaster'
- Soccer: I got carried away with QPR, says ’naive’ Fernandes
- University lecturers to boost English in schools
- Judge orders Philadelphia faith-healing couple held in son’s death
- Thousands throng temples nationwide
- Paul Low resigns as Transparency International Malaysia president
- Malaysian couple joins Aussie's billionaire club
- Opposition agreed to hold peaceful gatherings but did opposite - Zahid
- Giant Lego Star Wars X-Wing lands on NY's Times Square
- Police will appeal rejection of remand on trio, says Ahmad Zahid More
Five escape death after vehicles rammed by lorry
SITIAWAN: Five people cheated death after a six-tonne lorry collided with their vehicles at Jalan Seri Manjung - Segari here.
In the 2.50pm incident today, the lorry driver lost control of the vehicle before colliding with nine others.
Manjung district police chief Assistant Commissioner Jaafar Baba said the incident had occurred at Km4 of the road, at the traffic light junction of Sungai Rumput here.
"Of the nine vehicles, six are cars while three are motorcycles," he said, adding that all victims sustained minor injuries.
All victims received treatment at the Manjung Hospital.
"Police are still investigating the cause of the incident," added Jaafar.