- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Fake passport bearers bought tickets together
- MISSING MH370: PM: Govt will review all protocols, upgrade KLIA's security
- MISSING MH370: Debris near Tho Chu island not from MH370
- MISSING MH370: Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Search in coastal areas
- MISSING MH370: Chinese passengers family members arrive at KLIA
- MISSING MH370: US dispatch two ships, aircraft to assist SAR operation
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- Chong Wei is king again
- MISSING MH370: Pix Gallery Day 2
- MISSING MH370: MAS to fly Chinese families to KL
- MISSING MH370: Radar showed missing plane may have turned back
- MISSING MH370: Thai police target 'passport ring' in vanished flight probe More
KUALA LUMPUR: The flash flood that hit Kampung Pantai Dalam about 3pm today has subsided.
Villager Abdullah Talib, 50, said heavy rain in the evening caused water to rise half a metre in the area.
"The half-hour flash flood caused a very heavy traffic congestion and several cars broke down," he said when contacted by Bernama.
He said the flash flood also disrupted the general election process in the area as voters had to use the road to reach the polling centre.
Flash floods often hit the area due to poor drainage, he added. -- BERNAMA