- 20 years on, no one forgets Highland Towers
- Haniff Omar's son dies after falling into drain
- Saudi beheads man for incest
- PM launches new-look Proton Perdana as govt's official car
- 'Sound of Music' actress dies at 91
- Bangladesh Islamist to be hanged after midnight
- Take photo at counter
- A town that's on its way to become a city
- China sex workers face 'harsh' detention: rights group
- Singapore Riot : Malaysia always in state of prepareness
- Undentified lorry driver flees after hit-and-run crash
- Ministry forms panel for PISA
- Thousands questioned in widening crackdown after Singapore riot
- RTD officer, suspect in heavy machinery theft, detained
- Netanyahu missing Mandela memorial for cost reasons: media More
KUALA LUMPUR: The flash flood that hit Kampung Pantai Dalam about 3pm today has subsided.
Villager Abdullah Talib, 50, said heavy rain in the evening caused water to rise half a metre in the area.
"The half-hour flash flood caused a very heavy traffic congestion and several cars broke down," he said when contacted by Bernama.
He said the flash flood also disrupted the general election process in the area as voters had to use the road to reach the polling centre.
Flash floods often hit the area due to poor drainage, he added. -- BERNAMA