- S. Korea Ferry incident: Body of boy who raised alarm believed found
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Parents of victims attack top official
- DAP's Nga chided over Tunship call
- White House national security aide Susan Rice to meet Anwar
- S'gor police bust biggest money laundering syndicate
- klia2 receives ICAO nod, first landing
- MH370 Tragedy: Opposition leader warned from speculating on missing plane
- Obama lookalike takes it in stride
- Firefly flight forced to turn back shortly after take off
- Obama's visit a recognition for Malaysia, says Jamaluddin Jarjis
- Dog attack victim doesn't want family to know ordeal
- It's Obama's right to see Anwar or not: Dr M
- Obama to launch MaGIC in Cyberjaya on Sunday
- MH370 Tragedy: Malaysia to release preliminary report next week: PM
- MH370 Tragedy: MAS has settled about 96 per cent claims from Chinese families More
ALOR STAR: It was a double happiness for 12-year-old twins from SJK (C) Keat Hwa (H) when they scored straight As in the Ujian Penilaian Sekolah Rendah (UPSR).
The identical twin Ong Kai Wen and Ong Zhan Wen scored 7As for Bahasa Melayu Pemahaman, Bahasa Melayu Penulisan, Chinese essay, Chinese comprehension, English, Mathematics and Science.
Kai Wen said they had hoped for the best result after scoring straight As in the trial examination.
"We are so pleased that we have passed the examination with flying colours.
"We are extremely happy today for making our parents proud," he said.
The twins were the only children of teacher Ong Swee Hin and wife Ooi Poh Wan.
The duo also thanked their teachers and friends who had helped them to prepare for the examination.
The twins were among the 35 candidates from SJK (C) Keat Hwa (H) who scored straight As in the examination.
The school also recorded an increase in percentage of students passing the exam, with 83 per cent from the total 197 candidates who sat for the UPSR this year.