- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured
- Karpal Singh's Death:Family arrives at hospital to claim his remains
- Tun M: Why keep the Causeway?
- Latest: More than 300 people missing after South Korea ferry sinks
- 54-year-old man first M'sian to die from MERS
- MH370 Tragedy: Mini-sub aborts again
- MH370 Tragedy: Anwar hits out at Singapore for supporting Malaysia
- Karpal Singh's Death: PM extends his condolences to family members
- MH370 Tragedy: US denies MH370 'cover-up'
- Russia rules artist who nailed scrotum to Red Square 'committed no crime'
- MH370 Tragedy: American Navy ship involved in SAR docks at Westport
- MH370 Tragedy: Mini-sub on second mission
- Nintendo forecasts net loss, slashes Wii U sales target
- MH370 Tragedy: If filed, lawsuits by families might not get heard in US
- MH370 Tragedy: More countries offering help in SAR, says Hishammuddin More
ALOR STAR: It was a double happiness for 12-year-old twins from SJK (C) Keat Hwa (H) when they scored straight As in the Ujian Penilaian Sekolah Rendah (UPSR).
The identical twin Ong Kai Wen and Ong Zhan Wen scored 7As for Bahasa Melayu Pemahaman, Bahasa Melayu Penulisan, Chinese essay, Chinese comprehension, English, Mathematics and Science.
Kai Wen said they had hoped for the best result after scoring straight As in the trial examination.
"We are so pleased that we have passed the examination with flying colours.
"We are extremely happy today for making our parents proud," he said.
The twins were the only children of teacher Ong Swee Hin and wife Ooi Poh Wan.
The duo also thanked their teachers and friends who had helped them to prepare for the examination.
The twins were among the 35 candidates from SJK (C) Keat Hwa (H) who scored straight As in the examination.
The school also recorded an increase in percentage of students passing the exam, with 83 per cent from the total 197 candidates who sat for the UPSR this year.