- Anwar guilty of sodomy, gets five years jail
- Taib's son spared jail as court strikes out ex-wife's contempt application
- African student shot dead near college in Mantin
- Hasni: We haven't lost our right
- Xbox One makes hot debut as console war revs up
- Nintendo forecasts net loss, slashes Wii U sales target
- Couple to hang for murdering maid
- Billion-ringgit undersea cable project
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- Anwar sodomy trial: Defence witness was not consistent with his testimony
- Home Ministry bans publication of 'Ultraman The Ultra Power'
- 2 German tourists assaulted in George Town
- PM: Malaysia hopes to develop stronger links with British industry
- Nation's interests before my own popularity, says Najib
- TV3 seeks review of defamation ruling by Appeals Court More
ALOR STAR: It was a double happiness for 12-year-old twins from SJK (C) Keat Hwa (H) when they scored straight As in the Ujian Penilaian Sekolah Rendah (UPSR).
The identical twin Ong Kai Wen and Ong Zhan Wen scored 7As for Bahasa Melayu Pemahaman, Bahasa Melayu Penulisan, Chinese essay, Chinese comprehension, English, Mathematics and Science.
Kai Wen said they had hoped for the best result after scoring straight As in the trial examination.
"We are so pleased that we have passed the examination with flying colours.
"We are extremely happy today for making our parents proud," he said.
The twins were the only children of teacher Ong Swee Hin and wife Ooi Poh Wan.
The duo also thanked their teachers and friends who had helped them to prepare for the examination.
The twins were among the 35 candidates from SJK (C) Keat Hwa (H) who scored straight As in the examination.
The school also recorded an increase in percentage of students passing the exam, with 83 per cent from the total 197 candidates who sat for the UPSR this year.