- MISSING MH370: Pilot's niece concerned over his safety
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot family awaits for latest updates
- MISSING MH370: Gong Kedak base abuzz with activities
- MISSING MH370 : Massive search off south Vietnam coast
- MISSING MH370 : MAS 'lost contact' with plane carrying 239 people
- MISSING MH370: Malaysia Airlines has one of Asia's best safety records
- MISSING MH370: Father of MAS engineer shocked over news of son missing
- MISSING MH370: Families in shock
- MISSING MH370: PM says still no sign of missing plane
- MH370: 24 hours later, still categorised as missing
- MISSING MH370 : List of missing passengers
- MISSING MH370 : Public urged not to speculate news
- MISSING MH370: 3 Americans on missing MAS airliner
- MISSING MH370 : Pilot is Capt Zaharie Ahmad Shah
- MISSING MH370: Incident on missing MAS airline draws interest in Indonesia More
LAHAD DATU: Dr M says M'sia, Sulu sultanate should end violence
SERI ISKANDAR: Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad said both Malaysia and the Sulu sultanate should agree to put an end to the violence in Sabah.
The former prime minister said it would not be suffice if only one country agreed to do so.
"This means they should stop shooting at our security personnel ... it was never our policy to shoot at them (in the first place).
"So, it actually takes both sides to agree to put an end to the stand-off," he told reporters here today.
He was commenting on United Nations secretary-general Ban Ki-moon's call for an end to violence and the start of a dialogue to end the conflict in Sabah between Malaysian forces and followers of the Sulu sultanate.