- MH192: Bangalore bound flight made an air turn-back
- MH192 Update: Aircraft lands safely at KLIA
- MH370 Tragedy: NOK committee to set date for 'no survivors' announcement
- Karpal Singh's Death: The Tiger is finally put to rest
- Karpal Singh's Death: Nawawi apologises to Karpal's family
- Tour bus tragedy updates : UK tourist identified as victim
- GOOGLE: Malaysia’s Top 10 Trending Searches on Google
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- Tour bus falls into ravine, 1 dies
- MH370 Tragedy: Police have recorded statements from 260 people
- Karpal Singh's Death: The final tour
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- Anwar Ibrahim reiterates support for hudud
- Nigeria gunmen raze teachers residence at girls school
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry More
LAHAD DATU: Dr M says M'sia, Sulu sultanate should end violence
SERI ISKANDAR: Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad said both Malaysia and the Sulu sultanate should agree to put an end to the violence in Sabah.
The former prime minister said it would not be suffice if only one country agreed to do so.
"This means they should stop shooting at our security personnel ... it was never our policy to shoot at them (in the first place).
"So, it actually takes both sides to agree to put an end to the stand-off," he told reporters here today.
He was commenting on United Nations secretary-general Ban Ki-moon's call for an end to violence and the start of a dialogue to end the conflict in Sabah between Malaysian forces and followers of the Sulu sultanate.