- MH192: Bangalore bound flight made an air turn-back
- MH192 Update: Aircraft lands safely at KLIA
- MH370 Tragedy: NOK committee to set date for 'no survivors' announcement
- Karpal Singh's Death: The Tiger is finally put to rest
- Karpal Singh's Death: Nawawi apologises to Karpal's family
- GOOGLE: Malaysia’s Top 10 Trending Searches on Google
- Tour bus tragedy updates : UK tourist identified as victim
- MH370 Tragedy: Police have recorded statements from 260 people
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- Tour bus falls into ravine, 1 died
- Nigeria gunmen raze teachers residence at girls school
- Mercedes, BMW chase ultra rich clients with new high end cars
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- MISSING MH370: MAS 'shocked' by report on co-pilot
- Karpal Singh's Death: The final tour More
LAHAD DATU: Mubarak urges M'sians to give undivided support to govt
KUALA LUMPUR: The Council of Former Elected Representatives of Malaysia (Mubarak) today urged the people to support the government's efforts and moves in handling the Southern Philippines armed intruders situation in Sabah to ensure national peace and security is not threatened.
Its information chief, Datuk Abdul Rahman Sulaiman, said the Council fully supported the actions taken by the government in its attempt to resolve the situation and hoped Malaysians could do the same for the government and security forces as well.
"This is the time the government of Malaysia needs the people's undivided support," he told Bernama here today.
Abdul Rahman said if the armed intrusion was not handled well, it may turn into a long-drawn insurgency.
"Malaysians must not forget the Emergency era (against the communist terrorists between 1948 to 1960)," he added. -- BERNAMA