- MH370 Tragedy: Authorities hope to deploy more AUVs: Hishammuddin
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Transcript shows ferry captain delayed evacuation
- Karpal Singh's Death: Some mourners are still in disbelief
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind
- MH370 Tragedy: Search to be most costly ever at US$100mil: analysts
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured
- Don't be apologetic in defending national interests, media told
- 7.5-quake rattles southern Mexico: USGS
- Public urged to take precautionary measures against MERS
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for captain
- NSTP wins big at MPI-Petronas Awards
- Karpal Singh's Death: Abdullah lauds Karpal's life of service
- Karpal Singh's Death: He was St Xavier's Institution most illustrious son More
LAHAD DATU: News of death of third police commandos untrue
LAHAD DATU: The uncle of Koperal Azman Ampong, one of the three police commandos injured in the deadly shootout with the Filipino gunmen, was overwhelmed with relief when he discovered the news of his nephew's death was not true.
Madun Buyong, 57, said he rushed to Lahad Datu Hospital where his nephew was taken immediately after hearing the news on TV today.
"We were so happy to find out that he is still alive," he said .
Azman, 39, is warded due to injuries on his thigh and buttocks along with Koperal Mohd Tarmizi Hashim, 32, who suffered hand and leg injuries while Konstabel Mohamad Qaiyum'aiqal Zolkifli, 22, is warded at Sandakan Hospital due to injuries on his right shoulder and legs.