- MISSING MH370: Pilot's niece concerned over his safety
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot family awaits for latest updates
- MISSING MH370: Gong Kedak base abuzz with activities
- MISSING MH370: Father of MAS engineer shocked over news of son missing
- MISSING MH370 : Massive search off south Vietnam coast
- MISSING MH370 : MAS 'lost contact' with plane carrying 239 people
- MISSING MH370: Families in shock
- MISSING MH370: Malaysia Airlines has one of Asia's best safety records
- MISSING MH370: PM says still no sign of missing plane
- MH370: 24 hours later, still categorised as missing
- MH370: Search and rescue efforts continue off Kelantan coast
- MISSING MH370 : List of missing passengers
- MISSING MH370 : Public urged not to speculate news
- MISSING MH370: 3 Americans on missing MAS airliner
- MISSING MH370 : Pilot is Capt Zaharie Ahmad Shah More
LAHAD DATU: News of death of third police commandos untrue
LAHAD DATU: The uncle of Koperal Azman Ampong, one of the three police commandos injured in the deadly shootout with the Filipino gunmen, was overwhelmed with relief when he discovered the news of his nephew's death was not true.
Madun Buyong, 57, said he rushed to Lahad Datu Hospital where his nephew was taken immediately after hearing the news on TV today.
"We were so happy to find out that he is still alive," he said .
Azman, 39, is warded due to injuries on his thigh and buttocks along with Koperal Mohd Tarmizi Hashim, 32, who suffered hand and leg injuries while Konstabel Mohamad Qaiyum'aiqal Zolkifli, 22, is warded at Sandakan Hospital due to injuries on his right shoulder and legs.