- MH370 Tragedy: 'Unidentified material' under investigation
- MH370 Tragedy: MAS has settled about 96 per cent claims from Chinese families
- Obama lookalike takes it in stride
- S. Korea Ferry incident: Body of boy who raised alarm believed found
- MH370 Tragedy: No hesitation from Petronas to find new assets for search
- MH370 Tragedy: New independent international investigative team established
- US actress Jodie Foster marries girlfriend
- Siberian husky crashes car into Mercedes in supermarket
- Firefly flight forced to turn back shortly after take off
- MH370 Tragedy: Malaysia, Australia vow to keep searching
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot's brothers seen carry clothes and toiletries
- Proton eyes China production
- Nintendo forecasts net loss, slashes Wii U sales target
- MH370 Tragedy: ROV to replace AUV?
- BMW launches 420i coupe More
LAHAD DATU: News of death of third police commandos untrue
LAHAD DATU: The uncle of Koperal Azman Ampong, one of the three police commandos injured in the deadly shootout with the Filipino gunmen, was overwhelmed with relief when he discovered the news of his nephew's death was not true.
Madun Buyong, 57, said he rushed to Lahad Datu Hospital where his nephew was taken immediately after hearing the news on TV today.
"We were so happy to find out that he is still alive," he said .
Azman, 39, is warded due to injuries on his thigh and buttocks along with Koperal Mohd Tarmizi Hashim, 32, who suffered hand and leg injuries while Konstabel Mohamad Qaiyum'aiqal Zolkifli, 22, is warded at Sandakan Hospital due to injuries on his right shoulder and legs.