- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind
- Tun M: Why keep the Causeway?
- Karpal Singh's Death: PM extends his condolences to family members
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tributes pour in
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tiger of Jelutong’s lust for political trailblazing
- Latest: More than 300 people missing after South Korea ferry sinks
- MH370 Tragedy: US denies MH370 'cover-up'
- Karpal Singh's Death: " Penang had lost a son," says Lim Guan Eng
- MH370 Tragedy: Anwar hits out at Singapore for supporting Malaysia
- 54-year-old man first M'sian to die from MERS
- MH370 Tragedy: Robot sub makes first complete search
- Karpal Singh's Death: Mukhriz extends his heartfelt condolences
- Way out for MAS More
LAHAD DATU: Philippines urges Filipinos in Sabah to surrender
MANILA, Philippines: Philippine President Benigno Aquino III has called on members and followers of a Muslim royal clan who occupied a village in the eastern Malaysian state of Sabah, saying it is their ancestral homeland, to surrender to avoid further bloodshed.
Aquino said Saturday in a message to the group led by a brother of Sultan Jamalul Kiram III of the southern Philippine province of Sulu that they should “surrender now without conditions.”
Twelve Filipinos and two Malaysian police commandos died in a clash Friday between Malaysian police commandos and about 200 members of the clan led by Agbimuddin Kiram.
There was no immediate comment from the Kiram family.
A Kiram spokesman says the Sultan’s brother was not hurt in the clash. The Kiram group entered the Malaysian village three weeks ago. --AP