- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tiger of Jelutong’s lust for political trailblazing
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind
- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured
- Paloh assemblyman, son injured, wife killed in accident
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tributes pour in
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Pix gallery day 2
- Karpal Singh's Death: He was St Xavier's Institution most illustrious son
- MH370 Tragedy: Approach may be reviewed if no concrete evidence: Hishammuddin
- Karpal Singh's Death: Coffee with less sugar, Karpal's favourite - Shop owner
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- Plane may be intact on seafloor, says expert
- Karpal Singh's Death: Karpal's residence filled with mourners
- Karpal Singh's Death: He was a humble and good man, says ex-employee
- Karpal Singh's Death: Karpal's body arrives in Penang residence More
LATEST ON LAHAD DATU:Soldier Ahmad Farhan laid to rest
Here is the timeline for March 13 as our security forces step up mopping up operations in Lahad Datu to deal with the terrorists.
12.50pm: Soldier Ahmad Farhan Ruslan, who was killed in Lahad Datu while on duty in "Ops Daulat" yesterday, was laid to rest at Pasir Hor Cemetery at noon today.
11.46am: Police are confident that Raja Muda Azziemudie Kiram has not left the state and is still in the district, says Sabah police chief Datuk Hamzah Taib.
10.30am: The bodies of Private Ahmad Hurairah Ismail, 24, and Private Ahmad Farhan Ruslan, 21, arrived at Sultan Ismail Petra Airport in Pengkalan Chepa, Kelantan at 9.45am. Thousands gathered to pay their last respects.
9.00am: The remains of two soldiers who were killed in Lahad Datu - Private Ahmad Hurairah Ismail, 24, and Private Ahmad Farhan Ruslan, 21, arrived at the Royal Malaysian Air Force Base in Subang this morning.
8.10pm: A soldier was killed in a road accident while driving from Lahad Datu to Bandar Chenderawasih today.
8.05pm: The body of Private Ahmad Huraira Ismail who was killed during the shootout with Sulu terrorists in Kampung Sungai Nyamuk this morning, will be flown to Kota Baru tomorrow.
8pm: Soldier Khairul Anuar who was injured during the shoot-out in Kampung Sungai Nyamuk in Lahad Datu this morning, was just wheeled out of the operations theatre at Sandakan Hospital.
4.17pm: One soldier was killed during a fire-fight with a group of terrorists in Kampung Sungai Nyamuk in Lahad Datu at 10.45am today. Three terrorists were also killed.
10.40am: Malaysian security forces discovered more bodies during sweeping and mopping up operations in Kampung Tanduo, Sabah police chief told told media during a press conference this morning.
7.35pm: The federal government is considering providing compassionate aid to the local community whose livelihood has been affected by the intrusion of armed Sulu militants in Kampung Tanduo, Lahad Datu,in Sabah, Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak said today.
6.06pm: The Lahad Datu Education Office has proposed to set up a temporary 'school' for students in Felda Sahabat, to ensure they do not miss classes, if their schools remained closed longer.
5.47pm: The remains of the Sulu militant groupleader, believed to be Commander Musa, a general, was among 18 bodies brought tothe Lahad Datu Hospital for post-mortem.
4.40pm: The Semporna Hospital has denied a report that four Filipino gunmen turned up at the mortuary last Wednesday to demand the bodies of their comrades killed in skirmishes with the security forces in Simunul.
3.35pm: One week after 'Ops Daulat', the policetoday announced that Kampung Tanduo, the landing site of militant intruders, a month ago, was free of the terrorists from southern Philippines.