- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tiger of Jelutong’s lust for political trailblazing
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind
- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured
- Paloh assemblyman, son injured, wife killed in accident
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tributes pour in
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Pix gallery day 2
- Karpal Singh's Death: He was St Xavier's Institution most illustrious son
- MH370 Tragedy: Approach may be reviewed if no concrete evidence: Hishammuddin
- Karpal Singh's Death: Coffee with less sugar, Karpal's favourite - Shop owner
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- Plane may be intact on seafloor, says expert
- Karpal Singh's Death: Karpal's residence filled with mourners
- Karpal Singh's Death: He was a humble and good man, says ex-employee
- Karpal Singh's Death: Karpal's body arrives in Penang residence More
KUALA KANGSAR: Datuk Kamilia Ibrahim, who filed her nomination paper to contest as an independent in the Kuala Kangsar parliamentary seat, has quit Umno.
She made the announcement about an hour ago on her Facebook page.
Kamilia also resigned as the Umno supreme council member, Wanita Umno deputy chief and Kuala Kangsar Wanita Umno division chief.
Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin earlier had announced Kamilia Ibrahim's sacking as Wanita Umno vice chief for contesting the Kuala Kangsar seat as an Independent.
Kamilia sprang a surprise when she filed her nomination paper for the Kuala Kangsar parliament seats today.
She will fight-out the seat with Barisan Nasional's Datuk Wan Mohammad Khair-il Anuar Wan Ahmad and Pas' Khalil Idham Lim Abdullah.
Kamilia, who used the 'Book' symbol "ran away" when approached by journalists.
Announcement of candidates were made by Returning Officer, Dr Zulkapli Mohamed at 12pm.