- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tiger of Jelutong’s lust for political trailblazing
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind
- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured
- Paloh assemblyman, son injured, wife killed in accident
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Pix gallery day 2
- MH370 Tragedy: Approach may be reviewed if no concrete evidence: Hishammuddin
- Karpal Singh's Death: Tributes pour in
- Karpal Singh's Death: He was St Xavier's Institution most illustrious son
- Plane may be intact on seafloor, says expert
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- Karpal Singh's Death: Coffee with less sugar, Karpal's favourite - Shop owner
- Karpal Singh's Death: Karpal's residence filled with mourners
- MH370 Tragedy: US denies MH370 'cover-up'
- Karpal Singh's Death: Karpal's body arrives in Penang residence More
Football: Totti set for scans after thigh injury
MILAN: Roma captain Francesco Totti said he will undergo scans in the coming days after suffering a thigh injury in his side’s 2-0 win over Napoli on Friday.
Roma’s eighth win in as many games gave Rudi Garcia’s men a five-point lead over Juventus in Serie A, although the Bianconeri can reduce the gap if they draw or beat Fiorentina away on Sunday.
Totti was forced off shortly after the half hour and later said: “It was a great night for us because we beat a strong Napoli team which is a contender for the top spots in the league.
“I’m sorry I had to go off. I felt pain in my thigh and just could not continue. We’ll evaluate things in the coming days.” Roma’s bid for a top finish this season could be boosted by their absence from European competition this season following a seventh place finish in 2013. -- AFP