- MISSING MH370: Man claims possible sighting of airliner
- MISSING MH370: Raja Bomoh arrives to help find missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Investigators chasing 'every angle'
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Mystery deepens as oil, debris links ruled out
- MISSING MH370: How can jet disappear?
- MISSING MH370: Boeing joining Malaysia crash investigation
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Help from bomohs must be in accordance to Islam
- MISSING MH370: No objects found
- MISSING MH370: MAS to allocate 31,000 Yuan financial assistance
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- Kids begged father not to go
- Hisham: We have nothing to hide on missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Search for vanished Malaysia jet widens as frustrations grow More
Football: Totti set for scans after thigh injury
MILAN: Roma captain Francesco Totti said he will undergo scans in the coming days after suffering a thigh injury in his side’s 2-0 win over Napoli on Friday.
Roma’s eighth win in as many games gave Rudi Garcia’s men a five-point lead over Juventus in Serie A, although the Bianconeri can reduce the gap if they draw or beat Fiorentina away on Sunday.
Totti was forced off shortly after the half hour and later said: “It was a great night for us because we beat a strong Napoli team which is a contender for the top spots in the league.
“I’m sorry I had to go off. I felt pain in my thigh and just could not continue. We’ll evaluate things in the coming days.” Roma’s bid for a top finish this season could be boosted by their absence from European competition this season following a seventh place finish in 2013. -- AFP