- MISSING MH370: Pilot's niece concerned over his safety
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot family awaits for latest updates
- MISSING MH370: PM says still no sign of missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Father of MAS engineer shocked over news of son missing
- MISSING MH370: Gong Kedak base abuzz with activities
- MISSING MH370: Families in shock
- MISSING MH370 : Massive search off south Vietnam coast
- MISSING MH370 : MAS 'lost contact' with plane carrying 239 people
- MH370: Search and rescue efforts continue off Kelantan coast
- MH370: 24 hours later, still categorised as missing
- MISSING MH370: Malaysia Airlines has one of Asia's best safety records
- MISSING MH370 : List of missing passengers
- MISSING MH370: 3 Americans on missing MAS airliner
- MISSING MH370 : Pilot is Capt Zaharie Ahmad Shah
- MISSING MH370 : Public urged not to speculate news More
'Foreigners who misuse student visas face deportation'
KUALA LUMPUR: Foreigners found to misuse student visas will face action, including deportation, Deputy Home Minister Datuk Wira Abu Seman Yusop said today.
He said the Home Ministry conducted constant monitoring and tightened theprocess of issuing visas to overcome the problem.
"We will act against foreigners already in the country who misuse student visas. "There have been many arrests, and many foreigners have been deported from time to time," he said when replying to a question from Datuk Mohamed Aziz (BN-Sri Gading) in the Dewan Rakyat.
Abu Seman said the action against the visa offenders was taken incollagoration with the Higher Education Ministry. -- BERNAMA