- Karpal Singh's Death: Grandson dreamt about playing football with him
- MH370 Tragedy: Authorities roping in private companies assets to assist SAR
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- MH370 Tragedy: Bluefin-21 completes 6th mission, 7th mission commences
- 'Johor won't budge on Friendship Bridge'
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Captain says evacuation delayed for safety
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- Karpal Singh's Death: 'We are forever indebted to him', says Dr Wan Azizah
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Captain, crew members arrested
- MH370 Tragedy: Drone diving to record level in plane search
- Authorities searching for missing Singaporean ferry passenger
- Everest Avalanche updates: Death toll reaches 13
- Karpal Singh's Death: Pix gallery
- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Death toll rose to 32, Captain in custody More
'Foreigners who misuse student visas face deportation'
KUALA LUMPUR: Foreigners found to misuse student visas will face action, including deportation, Deputy Home Minister Datuk Wira Abu Seman Yusop said today.
He said the Home Ministry conducted constant monitoring and tightened theprocess of issuing visas to overcome the problem.
"We will act against foreigners already in the country who misuse student visas. "There have been many arrests, and many foreigners have been deported from time to time," he said when replying to a question from Datuk Mohamed Aziz (BN-Sri Gading) in the Dewan Rakyat.
Abu Seman said the action against the visa offenders was taken incollagoration with the Higher Education Ministry. -- BERNAMA