- Karpal Singh's Death: The Tiger is finally put to rest
- MH370 Tragedy: NOK committee to set date for 'no survivors' announcement
- Karpal Singh's Death: Nawawi apologises to Karpal's family
- Tour bus tragedy updates : UK tourist identified as victim
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- Tour bus falls into ravine, 1 dies
- Karpal Singh's Death: The final tour
- GOOGLE: Malaysia’s Top 10 Trending Searches on Google
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- MH370 Tragedy: Police have recorded statements from 260 people
- Karpal Singh's Death: Cortège arrives at crematorium
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- Nigeria gunmen raze teachers residence at girls school
- Anwar Ibrahim reiterates support for hudud
- Karpal Singh's Death: "I told him to only go back this morning", says Gobind More
Four family members killed in car-lorry mishap
ALOR STAR: Four members of a family perished after the car they were travelling in collided head-on with a lorry in Jalan Tualang-Bukit Sekechung in Pokok Sena near here today.
Barber Shafie Hamid, 57, and his wife Che Faridah Ani, 56, succumbed to severe head and body injuries in the 2.30pm mishap.
Also killed in the accident were Shafie's two children, Mohd Ittilal, 26, who was behind the wheel of the family's white Perodua Viva, and Nurul Faiz, 24,
Ittilal and Nurul Faiz, the fourth and the fifth among six siblings, also sustained serious head and body injuries.
All four victims died on the spot in the accident, which occurred about 7km away from their house in Kampung Kubang Pisang, Pendang near here.
Shafie's youngest children, Mohd Iqbal Zakuan, 15, who was seated in the back-passenger seat is the only survivor inside the wrecked car.
He suffered serious injuries on his head and body and he was rushed to the Sultanah Bahiyah Hospital here. His condition is reported critical.
The driver of the lorry, who was believed to have lost control of his vehicle, did not sustain any serious injuries.
He has been taken to the police station to have his statement recorded.
The family was heading to Alor Star when their vehicle collided with the lorry which was heading to Pokok Sena