- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Two killed in six-vehicle pile up near Senawang
- Football: 2014 World Cup team-by-team guide
- World Cup draw 2014: Spain kick off with Dutch rematch, England handed tough
- World Cup draw 2014: Brazil will host "Cup of Cups" - Brazil president
- World Cup draw 2014: Boateng brothers to square off again in Brazil
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- Flood relief boat capsized, six passengers escape death
- World Cup draw 2014: Homage to Mandela at World Cup draw
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- Adopt affordability based payment mechanism: Umno Kelantan
- Anwar's creepy cameo
- Death of Mandela: Mandela a leader I admire most: Dr M
- FATAL CRASH
- MKN urged to acquire contingency assets that matches needs More
Kuantan: The High Court here today postponed to tomorrow the trial of a trader charged with murdering French tourist Stephanie Foray.
Justice Datuk Mariana Yahya postponed the hearing due to failure of the prosecution to provide the defence with a copy of five photographed exhibits.
This followed an objection by lead counsel, Ibrahim Kamaruddin, who objected to the markings of exhibits J9, J11, J12 and J14 because the defence had not seen the items yet. In postponing the case, Mariana said it was also to save time and to facilitate identification of the exhibits concerned without further objection.
The exhibits were supposed to be produced today for identification by chemist Nor Aidora Saedon, who is the third prosecution witness, but the defence objected to it as they had not seen the items.
The exhibits comprised the deceased clothing, a piece of gauze, a pillow case and a blouse. Asni is charged with murdering Foray, 30, at an unnumbered house at Kampung Tekek, Pulau Tioman, Rompin, between 8pm on May 10 and noon on May 12 last year. -- Bernama