- PKR to file Balik Pulau petition
- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- M'sian couple on Aussie rich list
- Police capable of handling gathering in PJ - Ahmad Zahid
- Stone Temple Pilots sue ex-frontman Scott Weiland
- 'Only two solutions to avert disaster'
- Soccer: I got carried away with QPR, says ’naive’ Fernandes
- Paul Low resigns as Transparency International Malaysia president
- Police will appeal rejection of remand on trio, says Ahmad Zahid
- Opposition agreed to hold peaceful gatherings but did opposite - Zahid
- University lecturers to boost English in schools
- Malaysian couple joins Aussie's billionaire club
- 2 coaches leave Manchester United
- Giant Lego Star Wars X-Wing lands on NY's Times Square
- Thousands throng temples nationwide More
KUALA LUMPUR: At 10.30 a.m. today, there were 233 gainers, 182 losers and 226 counters traded unchanged on the Bursa Malaysia.
The FBM-KLCI was at 1,653.39 up 1.55 points, the FBMACE was at 3,997.09 down 6.00 points, and the FBMEmas was at 11,275.03 up 11.72 points.
Turnover was at 295.346 million shares valued at RM276.527 million. -- BERNAMA