- MH370 Tragedy: 'Unidentified material' under investigation
- MH370 Tragedy: MAS has settled about 96 per cent claims from Chinese families
- MH370 Tragedy: No hesitation from Petronas to find new assets for search
- MH370 Tragedy: New independent international investigative team established
- MH370 Tragedy: Malaysia, Australia vow to keep searching
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot's brothers seen carry clothes and toiletries
- MH370 Tragedy: ROV to replace AUV?
- MISSING MH370: Fishermen find life raft near PD
- Nintendo forecasts net loss, slashes Wii U sales target
- Expert: Pilot may have attempted soft landing
- MH370 Tragedy: Deeper search for Malaysian jet soon
- Karpal Singh's Death: Karpal's maid unable to give statement yet
- MH192: Bangalore bound flight made an air turn-back
- MH370 probe team may be forced to ‘start again’
- Young film director makes short film on selfish Malaysian drivers More
KUALA LUMPUR: At 10.30 a.m. today, there were 233 gainers, 182 losers and 226 counters traded unchanged on the Bursa Malaysia.
The FBM-KLCI was at 1,653.39 up 1.55 points, the FBMACE was at 3,997.09 down 6.00 points, and the FBMEmas was at 11,275.03 up 11.72 points.
Turnover was at 295.346 million shares valued at RM276.527 million. -- BERNAMA