- Rep: Recall all ICs from Project IC
- Nearly 1,000 villagers in Sibu left homeless in fire
- Singapore smog breaches 'hazardous' level
- Disabled woman, US child held captive with snakes
- One of 3 HK tourists injured in KK train accident, dies
- Tests find no trace of body tissue from wreckage
- New MERS virus spreads easily, deadlier than SARS
- Singapore, Indonesia to hold talks on smog crisis
- Baby abuse case: Yuliana was sane during incident, says report
- Britain's William and Kate do not know sex of royal baby
- 'CCTV images may yield clue on hawker's fate'
- Hawker's family views CCTV clip
- HK tourists hurt in train vs cars crash in KK
- Teen country singer Bradbery captures ’The Voice’ season crown
- Paris tackles rudeness to tourists with new manual More
KUALA LUMPUR: At 11.30 a.m. today, there were 242 gainers, 228 losers and 252 counters traded unchanged on the Bursa Malaysia.
The FBM-KLCI was at 1,651.52 down 0.32 of a point, the FBMACE was at 3,982.97 down 20.12 points, and the FBMEmas was at 11,263.47 up 0.16 of a point.
Turnover was at 389.407 million shares valued at RM382.384 million. -- BERNAMA