- PM launches new-look Proton Perdana as govt's official car
- Restaurant owner survives shooting
- 'Fake' interpreter at Mandela event claims illness
- MCA's '3 kingdom' battle
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child
- 20 years on, no one forgets Highland Towers
- Manhunt launched for bogus interpreter at Mandela’s memorial service
- 2nd Penang bridge to be opened in Feb 2014
- New-look Perdana is govt official car
- Saudi beheads man for incest
- Celebrations on hold
- Asiana crash victim was run over twice
- Haniff Omar's son dies after falling into drain
- 'Anwar unfit to be leader'
- 'Time to put the past behind us' More
KUALA LUMPUR: At 12.30 p.m. today, there were 277 gainers, 284 losers and 252 counters traded unchanged on the Bursa Malaysia.
The FBM-KLCI was at 1,650.61 down 1.23 points, the FBMACE was at 3,977.80 down 25.29 points, and the FBMEmas was at 11,260.04 down 3.27 a point.
Turnover was at 477.452 million shares valued at RM552.585 million. -- BERNAMA