- BANTING MURDERS: N. Pathmanabhan, three farm hands gets death
- Police classify death of man in lock-up as murder
- British soldier hacked to death by Muslim terrorist
- RON97 price down by 20 sen
- S. Korean girl killed by suicide jumper
- KL vehicle number plates to start with W, ends with A
- 18 protestors detain for ignoring police orders to disperse
- 'Opposition reps are anarchists': Tunku Aziz
- IGP: Zero tolerance for street crimes
- Immigrations Dept keeping watchful eye over foreigners
- Apek back in the dock
- Moyes is the real deal
- US soldier accused of secretly taping naked women
- BANTING MURDERS: Judge praises police investigators
- Public advised not to visit places with leptospirosis cases More
TBILISI, Georgia: Georgian Foreign Minister Grigol Vashadze will visit Indonesia and Malaysia on June 27-July 2, Deputy Foreign Minister David Jalagania told reporters on Monday.
He noted that it is the first visit of an official representative of Georgia of such rank to these countries, Azerbijan's Trend news agency reported.
Jalagania said on the one hand, it points to the policy of Georgia, which aimed at diversification and development of multilateral diplomatic relations, and on the other - to the interest of Georgia to the countries of the region.
During the visit, Grigol Vashadze will meet with colleagues, as well as with the ministers of trade and economy of Indonesia. It is expected that two agreements with Indonesia will be signed.
"One of them is Memorandum between the Ministries of Foreign Affairs of Georgia and Indonesia on political consultations, the second - an agreement on economic and technological cooperation. Georgian Embassy will be opened in Indonesia in the near future, which will make our relationship more active both with this country, and with region," Jalagania said. Bernama