- Muhyiddin: Arrest of 3 meant to safeguard peace
- BANTING MURDERS: N. Pathmanabhan, three farm hands gets death
- BANTING MURDERS: Judge praises police investigators
- Trio detained for making seditious remarks
- BANTING MURDERS: Full Judgement
- New passport improvement
- British soldier hacked to death by Muslim terrorist
- BANTING MURDERS: Guilty verdict brings closure for victims' families
- BANTING MURDERS: Chronology of events
- Five dead as police helicopter crashes in Venezuela
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- Siti Hanisah conquers world's highest peak
- Suspicion grows over swift selection of MB
- Probe into teachers using social websites to slander govt - Ahmad Said
- End near if self denial continues More
ALOR SETAR: Gerakan Kedah will be providing free legal services to the public especially residents of Alor Setar and Sungai Petani, said its Youth chief Tan Keng Liang.
Speaking at a media conferrence here today, he said they were taking the step because Kedah Gerakan often was sought out by the people, not only in Kedah but also Penang and Perlis, for help in legal matters.
Those needing help can come to the party's Sungai Petani office on Thursdays and Alor Setar office on Sundays. The offices will be open from 8pm and 10pm.
More information can be obtained by calling the Alor Setar office at 04-7315235 during office hours. -- BERNAMA