- Malaysian boy on holiday killed in front of mother
- Six people killed in an accident at Kampung Pandan
- 6 foreigners die in car crash
- 'No jobs for medical grads next year'
- Indian national and teenage woman found murdered in apartment
- Waterspouts spotted off Lido Beach in Johor
- Court dismisses defamation suit by Gardenia
- New lead in Shaharuddin's probe
- Man high on wanted list shot dead by police
- Malaysian sues U.S. govt
- Lim: Penang Pas unhappy with PKR, not DAP
- Property bubble: fact or fantasy?
- Heavier prison sentence for policeman found guilty of incest
- PMR results out on Dec 19
- Six US soldiers killed in Afghan helicopter crash More
ALOR SETAR: Gerakan Kedah will be providing free legal services to the public especially residents of Alor Setar and Sungai Petani, said its Youth chief Tan Keng Liang.
Speaking at a media conferrence here today, he said they were taking the step because Kedah Gerakan often was sought out by the people, not only in Kedah but also Penang and Perlis, for help in legal matters.
Those needing help can come to the party's Sungai Petani office on Thursdays and Alor Setar office on Sundays. The offices will be open from 8pm and 10pm.
More information can be obtained by calling the Alor Setar office at 04-7315235 during office hours. -- BERNAMA