- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- PKR to file Balik Pulau petition
- Stone Temple Pilots sue ex-frontman Scott Weiland
- Police capable of handling gathering in PJ - Ahmad Zahid
- M'sian couple on Aussie rich list
- Soccer: I got carried away with QPR, says ’naive’ Fernandes
- Police will appeal rejection of remand on trio, says Ahmad Zahid
- Paul Low resigns as Transparency International Malaysia president
- 2 coaches leave Manchester United
- Opposition agreed to hold peaceful gatherings but did opposite - Zahid
- Malaysian couple joins Aussie's billionaire club
- Giant Lego Star Wars X-Wing lands on NY's Times Square
- Five dead as police helicopter crashes in Venezuela
- 'Only two solutions to avert disaster'
- University lecturers to boost English in schools More
Gerorgian Foreign Minister to visit Malaysia on Monday
KUALA LUMPUR: Georgian Foreign Affairs Minister Grigol Vashadze is scheduled to visit Malaysia on Monday, according to a statement issued by Wisma Putra today.
Vashadze, who will be accompanied by a five-member delegation, is scheduled to call on his counterpart, Datuk Seri Anifah Aman, and discuss matters of bilateral and mutual interest.
The statement said it would be the first high-level visit from Georgia to Malaysia since the establishment of diplomatic relations between the two countries in 1993.
Georgia is located in southwestern Asia, bordering the Black Sea, between Turkey and Russia.
Trade between Malaysia and Georgia is minimal, but from January to April 2012 it saw an increase of 42.9 per cent compared to the same period last year. Malaysia's exports to Georgia were recorded at RM27.07 million and imports, at RM8.44 million. -- BERNAMA