- Man sorry for assault on wife
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- FLOOD: Flood victims at relief centres exceed 50,000
- Death of Mandela: Passing of a great leader
- Anwar's creepy cameo
- 11,000 go without power in Terengganu
- Jln Cenderawasih permanently closed since Nov 15: DBKL
- Tribute to King of Thailand
- Indian court orders fresh trial for Bollywood's Khan
- FLOOD : Kemaman residents say this is the worst
- 'Cult followers may be out for more hits'
- PM's speech inspirational, motivating'
- Malaysia's national economic transformation initiatives won world's accolades
- DELIGHTFUL READ More
SEREMBAN -- A worker at a golf club here was killed after he was hit by the branch of a tree being felled at its premises yesterday, police said.
A police spokesman said the branch of the falling Angsana tree hit Shahrin Buang, 50, as he and four colleagues were felling it at about 2.30 pm.
Shahrin, of Kampung Jiboi Baru here, broke his neck in the incident, he added. -- BERNAMA