- MAS served beyond its normal duties: CEO
- 66,000 ICs issued to Sabah immigrants
- ‘ Accept reality, Anwar’
- Mother, daughter stranded at airport
- Birthday outing takes tragic turn
- Zahid: Probe into Lahad Datu intrusion completed
- Malaysia Airlines helps mum, child
- Mama proposes RM6,000 fee
- Guan Eng: State govt has the right to hold rally
- Malaysians easy target for London tricksters
- 'Rule of law crucial to nation's integrity'
- EPL: Wenger vows to spend
- Water woes for KL, Selangor folk
- SUDIRMAN CUP: Kim Her stands by fading pair
- Teacher acquitted of molest charge More
SEREMBAN -- A worker at a golf club here was killed after he was hit by the branch of a tree being felled at its premises yesterday, police said.
A police spokesman said the branch of the falling Angsana tree hit Shahrin Buang, 50, as he and four colleagues were felling it at about 2.30 pm.
Shahrin, of Kampung Jiboi Baru here, broke his neck in the incident, he added. -- BERNAMA