- PKR to file Balik Pulau petition
- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- M'sian couple on Aussie rich list
- Police capable of handling gathering in PJ - Ahmad Zahid
- Stone Temple Pilots sue ex-frontman Scott Weiland
- 'Only two solutions to avert disaster'
- Soccer: I got carried away with QPR, says ’naive’ Fernandes
- University lecturers to boost English in schools
- Paul Low resigns as Transparency International Malaysia president
- Thousands throng temples nationwide
- Malaysian couple joins Aussie's billionaire club
- Opposition agreed to hold peaceful gatherings but did opposite - Zahid
- Police will appeal rejection of remand on trio, says Ahmad Zahid
- Giant Lego Star Wars X-Wing lands on NY's Times Square
- 2 coaches leave Manchester United More
KUALA LUMPUR: Third-round play resumed at the Maybank Malaysian Open on Saturday after an hour-long suspension because of heavy rain.
Players returned to the course at 1:15 pm (0515 GMT), about an hour after a tropical shower had sent them into the clubhouse.
It was the second rain interruption at Kuala Lumpur Golf and Country Club after a downpour halted play on Friday. Seventy-five players had to complete their second round early on Saturday.
Louis Oosthuizen leads by one shot after the first two rounds with fellow South Africans Jbe Kruger and Hennie Otto, and Scotland’s Stephen Gallacher, tied for second. - AFP