- MH370 Tragedy: Bluefin-21 completes 6th mission, 7th mission commences
- MH370 Tragedy: Authorities roping in private companies assets to assist SAR
- MH370 Tragedy: Drone diving to record level in plane search
- Karpal Singh's Death: Grandson dreamt about playing football with him
- Everest Avalanche updates: Death toll reaches 13
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Death toll rose to 32, Captain in custody
- 'Johor won't budge on Friendship Bridge'
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Captain says evacuation delayed for safety
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Captain, crew members arrested
- Karpal Singh's Death: 'We are forever indebted to him', says Dr Wan Azizah
- Karpal Singh's Death: Pix gallery
- DPM: PTDs should be catalysts of economic growth
- Sabah could be the next stopping point for luxury retailers More
KUALA LUMPUR: Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin said the government is prepared to deal with any flooding this year.
Speaking at the World Innovation Forum 2012 here, he said food stock is adequate and alternative plans are in place for affected Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia and Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia candidates.