- 54-year-old man first M'sian to die from MERS
- Tun M: Why keep the Causeway?
- MH370 Tragedy: Anwar hits out at Singapore for supporting Malaysia
- Latest: More than 300 people missing after South Korea ferry sinks
- MH370 Tragedy: Mini-sub on second mission
- MH370 Tragedy: US denies MH370 'cover-up'
- MH370 Tragedy: American Navy ship involved in SAR docks at Westport
- MH370 Tragedy: Mini-sub aborts again
- Russia rules artist who nailed scrotum to Red Square 'committed no crime'
- MH370 Tragedy: Najib raps Anwar for absurd claims
- MH370 Tragedy: If filed, lawsuits by families might not get heard in US
- MH370 Tragedy: More countries offering help in SAR, says Hishammuddin
- Suspected drug pusher held in raid, 51.5g heroin seized
- India election: Bollywood urges voters to shun Modi's party
- Jaip enforment personnel assured of better security More
Govt will continue to focus on human capital development: Najib
JAKARTA: Datuk Seri Najib Razak said the government will continue to focus on human capital development to make Malaysia a developed country.
The Prime Minister said the people were Malaysia's greatest asset and that huge investments in human capital development can guarantee a better future for Malaysia.