- MH370 Tragedy: 'Unidentified material' under investigation
- MH370 Tragedy: No hesitation from Petronas to find new assets for search
- MH370 Tragedy: MAS has settled about 96 per cent claims from Chinese families
- MH370 Tragedy: Deeper search for Malaysian jet soon
- MH370 Tragedy: New independent international investigative team established
- MH370 Tragedy: Malaysia, Australia vow to keep searching
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot's brothers seen carry clothes and toiletries
- Karpal Singh's Death: Karpal's maid unable to give statement yet
- Expert: Pilot may have attempted soft landing
- Karpal Singh's Death: Police were fully on duty until Karpal's cremation
- MH370 Tragedy: ROV to replace AUV?
- Young film director makes short film on selfish Malaysian drivers
- Councillor in critical condition after stabbed on chest
- Wenger wants Arsenal to prove their worth
- S.Korea Ferry Incident: Death toll hits 150 as search gets tougher More
Govt will continue to focus on human capital development: Najib
JAKARTA: Datuk Seri Najib Razak said the government will continue to focus on human capital development to make Malaysia a developed country.
The Prime Minister said the people were Malaysia's greatest asset and that huge investments in human capital development can guarantee a better future for Malaysia.