- Saiful Bukhari marries TV3 personality Nik Suryani Megat Deraman
- 20 ancient tombs unearthed near China's 3 Gorges reservoir
- 'Gerakan should go back to its basics'
- M'sian couple on Aussie rich list
- Uphold Constitution, says PM
- 'Umno to head Penang BN if Gerakan, MCA decline'
- Introduction of SOSMA to replace ISA draws mixed reaction from law practitioners
- 'Anwar using Red Bean Army to incite hatred'
- 'Only two solutions to avert disaster'
- 260,000 jobs by year-end
- PKR to file Balik Pulau petition
- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- 'Work together to resolve crisis'
- Rexy turning it on for Indonesia
- Vintage Apple computer auctioned off for $668,000 More
Melaka: Melaka has migrated to using mud balls containing effective micro-organisms (EM) to battle pollution in the Melaka River.
Its Chief Minister Datuk Seri Mohd Ali Rustam told this to reporters here today after attending an event to release 3,000 such mud balls for the purpose.
The programme was a joint effort by Melaka River and Beach Development Corporation and a private company, Junior Chamber International Malacca (JCI). -- Bernama