- PM launches new-look Proton Perdana as govt's official car
- MCA's '3 kingdom' battle
- 20 years on, no one forgets Highland Towers
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child
- Restaurant owner survives shooting
- Saudi beheads man for incest
- 'Anwar unfit to be leader'
- Asiana crash victim was run over twice
- New-look Perdana is govt official car
- Haniff Omar's son dies after falling into drain
- 2013 SEA GAMES: 8th day results involving Malaysia
- Najib leaves for Tokyo
- Celebrations on hold
- 11 commando trainees, 2 instructors to get Pingat Gagah Berani
- Mandela family 'humbled' by thousands turning out in cold, rain More
Melaka: Melaka has migrated to using mud balls containing effective micro-organisms (EM) to battle pollution in the Melaka River.
Its Chief Minister Datuk Seri Mohd Ali Rustam told this to reporters here today after attending an event to release 3,000 such mud balls for the purpose.
The programme was a joint effort by Melaka River and Beach Development Corporation and a private company, Junior Chamber International Malacca (JCI). -- Bernama