- 4 killed in 3 cars and motorcycle crash at MRR2
- Mother, daughter stranded at airport
- No extension — It’s 60 from July 1
- Four die in 4-vehicle crash
- 18-year-old chef killed in motorcycle-taxi crash
- Govt agency head held over 'khalwat'
- Husband's friend held over housewife's death
- Preparing for the politics of change
- Two in motorcycle convoy to Desaru killed in crash
- 'Respect decision made by majority of Malaysians'
- Fadillah: Priority for Pan Borneo highway upgrade
- 'Chong Wei is my idol'
- Guan Eng: State govt has the right to hold rally
- Nokia's affordable handphones
- Faiq overcomes the odds More
Grenade blast at Philippines cockfighting arena kills 3
MANILA: A grenade explosion inside a cockfighting arena in the restive southern Philippines has killed three spectators and wounded 33 others.
Police say a man tossed the grenade in the crowded arena during a town fiesta Saturday.
Muslim rebels and criminal syndicates are active in the area, but regional military commander Col. Leopoldo Galon says the explosion is believed to have been triggered by a personal feud.
The blast occurred in North Cotabato province, where extortion was blamed for a bus attack that killed two people earlier in the week. -- AP