- 20 years on, no one forgets Highland Towers
- Haniff Omar's son dies after falling into drain
- Saudi beheads man for incest
- 'Sound of Music' actress dies at 91
- Bangladesh Islamist to be hanged after midnight
- Take photo at counter
- China sex workers face 'harsh' detention: rights group
- A town that's on its way to become a city
- Undentified lorry driver flees after hit-and-run crash
- Singapore Riot : Malaysia always in state of prepareness
- Ministry forms panel for PISA
- PM launches new-look Proton Perdana as govt's official car
- Thousands questioned in widening crackdown after Singapore riot
- Netanyahu missing Mandela memorial for cost reasons: media
- 5 Indian nationals killed in crash More
Grenade blast at Philippines cockfighting arena kills 3
MANILA: A grenade explosion inside a cockfighting arena in the restive southern Philippines has killed three spectators and wounded 33 others.
Police say a man tossed the grenade in the crowded arena during a town fiesta Saturday.
Muslim rebels and criminal syndicates are active in the area, but regional military commander Col. Leopoldo Galon says the explosion is believed to have been triggered by a personal feud.
The blast occurred in North Cotabato province, where extortion was blamed for a bus attack that killed two people earlier in the week. -- AP