- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- Two killed in six-vehicle pile up near Senawang
- Three Lamborghinis go up in flames in pile-up
- Football: 2014 World Cup team-by-team guide
- World Cup draw 2014: Spain kick off with Dutch rematch, England handed tough
- East coast may be hit by second flood wave
- Soi Lek's son up for MCA veep post
- 'Make Sunni Islam official religion'
- World Cup draw 2014: Brazil will host "Cup of Cups" - Brazil president
- Xbox One makes hot debut as console war revs up
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- Flood relief boat capsized, six passengers escape death
- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- World Cup draw 2014: Boateng brothers to square off again in Brazil
- 'Extend AP system to 2020 to help Bumis' More
Hishammuddin: PM's security not compromised during amok drama
KUALA LUMPUR: The security of Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak was not comprised at any time during the amok drama yesterday at Complex B of the Prime Minister's Department in Putrajaya, according to Home Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Tun Hussein.
"I can confirm that PM's security was not compromised at any time. The police are still investigating the motive, links, plans, etc. Give them time to do their job," he said in a posting on his Facebook page.