- 'We are ready to move forward'
- Low aims for bold anti-graft measures
- Nokia's affordable handphones
- GST implementation to add up to RM27b to Malaysia's income
- ‘Opposition chaos agenda’ claim
- Small fire sends smoke into 787 cabin in Boston
- Clean water supply in Selangor, KL steadily decreasing: Syabas
- Saiful, Nik Suryani to tie the knot
- Chef detained in connection with wife's murder
- New Xbox more than a game console
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- Bollywood bad boy Dutt held in 'terrorist' jail cell: report
- Bumiputeras can now afford to be involved in equity investments: Shahrir
- Probe opened into US train crash, major disruption seen
- Govt agency head held over 'khalwat' More
Hishammuddin: PM's security not compromised during amok drama
KUALA LUMPUR: The security of Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak was not comprised at any time during the amok drama yesterday at Complex B of the Prime Minister's Department in Putrajaya, according to Home Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Tun Hussein.
"I can confirm that PM's security was not compromised at any time. The police are still investigating the motive, links, plans, etc. Give them time to do their job," he said in a posting on his Facebook page.