- MISSING MH370: Man claims possible sighting of airliner
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Raja Bomoh arrives to help find missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Mystery deepens as oil, debris links ruled out
- MISSING MH370: Investigators chasing 'every angle'
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Search for vanished Malaysia jet widens as frustrations grow
- MISSING MH370: Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- MISSING MH370: Local media gather at Tok Bali maritime base
- Kids begged father not to go
- MISSING MH370: Hijacking not ruled out
- MISSING MH370: Blame game not helping: Tun M
- MISSING MH370: Baggage of 5 who did not fly 'clean': DCA
- MISSING MH370: Families cling to faint hopes: psychologist More
LANGKAWI:A Hong Kong tourist sustained serious head injuries when a tourist boat he was in, collided with a passenger ferry, near Kuah Jetty, here, yesterday.
Langkawi police chief, Supt Hariph Kam Abdullah said the victim, Weng Heng Hee, 24, was being treated at the Langkawi District Hospital, here.
"He was in the tourist boat with 11 other tourists when it crashed into the passenger ferry which was on its way from Langkawi to Kuala Kedah.
"The ferry had just left the jetty and was only about 50 metres away when the incident happened at 1.15pm yesterday," he said when contacted, adding that the cause of the accident was being investigated. - Bernama