- PM launches new-look Proton Perdana as govt's official car
- 20 years on, no one forgets Highland Towers
- MCA's '3 kingdom' battle
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child
- Saudi beheads man for incest
- Najib leaves for Tokyo
- 2013 SEA GAMES: 8th day results involving Malaysia
- 'Anwar unfit to be leader'
- 11 commando trainees, 2 instructors to get Pingat Gagah Berani
- Mandela family 'humbled' by thousands turning out in cold, rain
- Haniff Omar's son dies after falling into drain
- Why judge those who help sincerely?
- Asiana crash victim was run over twice
- New-look Perdana is govt official car
- Demolished without any warning More
LANGKAWI:A Hong Kong tourist sustained serious head injuries when a tourist boat he was in, collided with a passenger ferry, near Kuah Jetty, here, yesterday.
Langkawi police chief, Supt Hariph Kam Abdullah said the victim, Weng Heng Hee, 24, was being treated at the Langkawi District Hospital, here.
"He was in the tourist boat with 11 other tourists when it crashed into the passenger ferry which was on its way from Langkawi to Kuala Kedah.
"The ferry had just left the jetty and was only about 50 metres away when the incident happened at 1.15pm yesterday," he said when contacted, adding that the cause of the accident was being investigated. - Bernama